Prologue

December 1

Walking into an unknown room, the two strangers close the door quickly before the male presses the woman against the door trying desperately to remove her clothes as quickly as possible. The woman sighs in delight as her pants come undone and are pulled down her legs.

Grabbing both sides of the man's face, the woman smashes her lips against his moaning at the taste of beer and mints. Her fingers fiddle with the ends of his shirt before she pulls it over his arms and head breaking their kiss for only a second.

"You want me?" The man says in a low voice and the woman shivers at his voice before nodding her head as he rubs his fingers dangerously close to the place where she desperately needs him to touch.

"God just touch me" the woman moans growing irritated by the man's slowness. The man chuckles before kissing down her neck as he rubs her through her thong.

"Mmm" the woman hums as she grinds her hips slowly against the man's hand but she is stopped by him picking her up and hurrying to the empty bed.

With a soft toss, he throws her on the bed watching as her body bounces on the bed.

"God you are so beautiful" the stranger says but the girl rolls her eyes now irritated with his voice and how much talking he was doing. He pulls his pants and boxer off before joining the woman in the bed.