28

—MAY 5ten nineteen pm—

MAY 5
ten nineteen pm

Jaya sat on Alan's bed dressed in one of his plain white shirts that was oversized on her. It had the words 'Love Where You Are' which made Jaya smile. Alan was in the shower but Jaya already took a shower. Her wet hair was pulled to lay against her clothed back.

"This place is beautiful" Jaya mumbled softly to herself as she stood up from the bed. It was a one bedroom place with another room that could have been a bedroom but was turned into a workout room. The windows were floor to ceiling which Jaya loved so much.

Her bare feet walked her to the window where the moon had taken over of the now night sky. Her fingers lifted to touch the cold glass while another hand rubbed her belly that held her unborn twin babies.

"Beautiful isn't it" Jaya jumped at the sound of Alan's voice coming from behind her. He smirked and walked closer to her until he stood beside her. His eyes were focused on the sky above them but his mind belonged to something else.

Or someone.

"I've always been more amazed at the night sky then the day light" Jaya said softly as she felt herself smiling as she took in the beautiful view.

"When I was younger, my mom and I use to go to the roof to watch the stars. She was one of those scientists that studied the stars and she always made sure that I knew every thing there was to know about them. I use to want to be an astronaut just so I could take my mom to stars" Alan said before he chuckled to himself.

Jaya smiled at him.

"I like to think that humans are truly more powerful at night than in the day. That's why we feel more alive at night and spend more of our time at night celebrating and having a good time. We seem to come alive during the night." Jaya mumbled softly as she bit at her bottom lip.

"The night sky does do us wonders" Alan said before he looked down at the pregnant girl. She was staring at the night in awe. Her eyes were glowing and widened as if she was scared the night sky would disappear from her grasp.

When Jaya finally took a good look at him, her cheeks blushed crimson red at the sight in front of her. Alan was standing in only an all black towel. His chest was still semi wet with water drops falling down his chest as a slow torture for Jaya.

"You have a bit of drool there" Alan said making Jaya's eyes immediately widened and she reached her hand up to wipe the corners of her mouth.
Only to find out that he was just toying with her. Alan bursted into laughter when Jaya glared at him.

"Not funny" she huffed and moved away from the man. "Please get dressed" she said after a few seconds making Alan smile.

"Why is it distracting for you?" He teased making her glare at him again. "Here is this better for you" he said and before Jaya knew it, Alan had ripped off his towel that was covering his lower half.

She let out a shriek and her hands went to cover her eyes immediately making Alan laugh.

"What the fuck Alan!? Put your towel back on right the fuck now" She yelled at him which only made the man laugh harder.

"Uncover your eyes Jaya"

Jaya scoffed "are you freaking crazy? No put some clothes on you bloody idiot" She said not following his order.

Alan's eyebrow formed into an arch before he commanded her again but this time she couldn't deny his command. "Uncover your eyes Jaya now" Alan said in such a voice Jaya had to clench her legs.

"I don't want to see your dick Alan" she mumbled making Alan smirk.

"Are you sure about that?"

He infuriated her.

"Yes I'm sure you bloody idiot" she snapped making him chuckle. She took a moment before she uncovered her eyes slowly moving her hands down to her side.

"Open your eyes" Alan rolled his eyes and Jaya shook her head repeatedly.

"No"

"Open" Alan stepped closer to her "Your eyes" he said making the poor girl sigh.

She opened her eyes and scoffed immediately as she saw Alan dressed in boxers. "Really" she said frowning at the man who only shrugged in response.

"I had boxers in the bathroom with me but you were too embarrassed of seeing my member you didn't realize it" Alan said in a teasing manner before he walked around her to the black dresser. He pulled out some blood red sweatpants and put them on without a second thought.

"I don't like you" she mumbled and exited the room.

"Now you know that's a lie" Alan called after her making Jaya roll her eyes.

So much as happened in the past ten hours. Jaya thought as she rubbed her head softly.

She walked down the hallway and went down the short pair of stairs. "Alan do you have any snacks in here!?" She yelled up to him who came out of his room following after the hungry girl. 

"No but I can make you something" he said after her and she turned to him just as she entered the dark grey kitchen.

"Oh uh sure" she said as her eyebrows frowned slightly. She didn't know he could cook but she didn't say anything as she hoped to see what he would make.

"Sit" he said pointing to the bar stool in front of the island counter. She obeyed his command and sat down on the bar stool before putting her hands on the counter. Her eyes followed his movements as he moved around the kitchen.

"How about some French toast" Alan said and started getting out the bread. Jaya smiled and nodded at that before her stomach rumbled some.