37

JULY 28
Three fifteen pm

Jaya laid her in room with Alan on her bed in front of her. "You look good" Alan commented making Jaya smile.

"Did you ever find out the genders?" Alan asked to which Jaya smiled as she nodded her head.

"A boy and a girl" She said rubbing her very pregnant belly. "Exactly what you wanted too" Alan said making Jaya let out a small giggle.

"I started thinking about names but I'm unsure"

Alan leaned back against the head board of the bed as he got comfortable. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked back at Jaya. "What do you have so far?"

"I'm liking Zamora and Zayn" Jaya said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I like the name Aleksander too but I don't want my baby girl name to be Alexandria."

"What about Aleksander and Alayna then?" Alan suggests making Jaya ponder it for a moment.

"I don't know. I'll keep thinking but I like that" Jaya mumbled then sat down on the bed as she winced slightly.

"You okay?"

"If I stand on my feet for too long, my feet start hurting and I have to sit down" Jaya said making Alan sit up.

"Come here" he said making Jaya look at him.

He wanted her to sit down next to him on the bed. She obeyed his command and moved over sitting down next to him.

Jaya was already barefoot with some ankle socks on. He took her feet in his lap and gently began rubbing her feet trying to sooth her aches.

"Oh god that feels amazing" Jaya moaned out as she closed her eyes at the feeling. Alan sent her a smile and continued rubbing her feet with his hands.

"Ah no no don't stop" Jaya said when Alan moved his hands away after a good ten minutes. He chuckled and continued rubbing her feet.

"I think you will be an amazing mother" Alan said as he stared down at Jaya's feet.

"What?" Jaya asked in shock as her eyes opened looking at him. "I think you will the best mother you can be to your twins Jaya. I just wanted you to know that." He said looking into her eyes causing Jaya's eyes to water up with tears.

She leaned forward and grabbed Alan's face before smashing her lips against his. Alan was shocked but quickly responded by kissing him back.

"You don't know how much hearing those words mean to me" she mumbled softly as she pulled away from his lips after needing a moment of breath.

Alan smiled and pecked her lips once more before rubbing her feet again softly. "No problem just know that it's true and I truly mean it"

Jaya smiled and kissed him again. This time with so much passion. Alan placed his hands on her hips as she leaned into him kissing him more.

One simple kiss turned into a full blown make out session that had Jaya panting lightly against Alan's lips as she kissed him.

"You might to want stop me before we continue further" Alan said as he placed soft kisses along Jaya's exposed collarbone.

"And if I didn't want you to stop" Jaya asked as she slightly arched an eyebrow. Alan paused for a moment at the realization of what she meant before he looked back at her.

"You sure about that? You are pregnant Jaya and I don't want to hurt you" Alan said as he took a glance down at her seven months pregnant with twins belly.

"Yes I'm sure" She said as her lips formed into a cute small pout. Alan smashed his lips against Jaya's and she cupped his face in her hands as she kissed him back.

Jaya laid back letting Alan climb on top of her. She moaned as he kissed down her body. He kissed the last inch of her skin before he came in contact with her shorts. He looked back up at her as he pulled it down her legs.

Alan kisses her thighs and her inner thighs softly before looking up to notice she wasn't wearing any underwear what so ever.

"You're wet like a waterfall for me baby" Alan said as he smirked.

When he placed his mouth on her wet front, Jaya wasn't even able to control her moans and pants. He spread her lips and continued to suck up her wet juices.

Jaya's hand grabbed at his hair before pulling at the ends of it. Alan responded with a groan creating a series of vibrations against Jaya's pussy causing her moans to grow louder.

"Alan please" Jaya beg when Alan slipped his two fingers inside of her.

Alan hummed against her clit before sucking on it between his lips. His finger's pace was extremely fast as he slid them in and out of her.

Jaya's back became an arch on the back as she locked her thighs around Alan's head. She slipped her hand from his hair to grip at the sheets of the bed.

Jaya was close.

Alan flicked his tongue against Jaya's pussy fast sucking on her clit. He finger fucked her faster and harder as he thrusted his finger in and out of her. He curled his fingers moments later making her squeal out a moan.

Jaya let out another loud moan before she exploded. Her juices splashed in to Alan's mouth as he licked her sweet juices up.

Jaya thought he was done but Alan continued to eat her now sensitive cunt. "Two more baby" he said making Jaya's eyes widened.

"Two more!? I can't orgasm two more times"

"I would have said four more but I'm being considerate about your pregnancy" He said before reattaching his mouth to her sensitive front making Jaya cry out a moan.

"Fuckk Alan o-oh my-" Jaya couldn't even find the last of her sentence before her body began to shake in pure pleasure.

It didn't long for Jaya to come undone again making Alan smirk as he slurped up her juices again.

He rose up to gathered Jaya in a passionate and lustful kiss. She moaned against his lips at the taste of herself on his lips.

"One more baby"