24

MAY 5
Time: eleven fifty am

Hitting Josiah in the chest causing him to wince, Jaya glared at him. "Ow what the fuck Jay" he groaned rubbing the spot where she hit him.

"I was so worried about you! You big idiot" Jaya yelled at him and he sighed giving her a guilty look.

"I know and I'm sorry Jay"

Jaya sighed and nodding her head before moving a strand of her hair out of the way of her face. "I'm sorry for what I said before you left. You know your sexuality better than anyone and it's wrong for me to force you into something like that." she mumbled softly.

"I know" Josiah smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "I was angry but in a way I always knew you were right and I just didn't want to believe it"

"I still shouldn't have said everything I said especially the way I said it. If you say you're bisexual than I shouldn't try to say you are other wise" A small pout was placed on her lips and sighed, only feeling angry with herself.

"I'm sorry too besto. I know you only meant well but I still wanted to be petty and not talk to you or respond to your calls and messages."

"It's okay I definitely deserved every once of it. I was wrong and it was disrespectful of me to do that to you."

Josiah shook his head at Jaya's statement.

"Dont say that because you didn't Jaya. I love you and I'm sorry we haven't been talking. I just was so hurt by your words and I didn't know what to do" Josiah said and Jaya smiled slightly.

"I'm so sorry and I missed you so much besto" She said making Josiah smile at her words. They hugged once more and Jaya laid her head on his chest as she closed her eyes slightly.

Everyone greeted Josiah causing him to smile and greet them back. Jaya sat up from Josiah's chest and stood up completely before stretching her arms slightly.

"I love you besto"

"I love you too besto" he replied kissing her forehead.

"I'm going to the water" Jaya announced and took off her cover up. "I'll join you" Renae said standing up as well.

They walked to the water together and Jaya smiled when her feet touched the surprisingly not so cold water.

"So Jaya how you been liking Little Bridge" Renae asked after dunking herself in the water completely wetting herself.

"It's cool very different than what I'm use to which I love" Jaya smiled and Renae nodded her head.

"Can I ask you something?"

Jaya nodded her head and Renae sighed looking up at the shore. "Do you like girls?" Renae asked her making Jaya's eyes widened slightly.

"Yeah I do actually. I'm bisexual why do you ask?"

"Because I think I feel like I like girls more than I thought and I don't know what to do" Renae groaned in frustration. She looked at Jaya who only nodded her head.

"Is there a specific girl you like?"

Renae smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah but I have a feeling she doesn't feel the same way about me"

Jaya shrugged her shoulders slightly before moving toward the ocean more so that only her head was above the water. "You never know. You just have to take that risk sometimes"

"You're right" Renae mumbled and sighed running a wet hand over her face.

"Who is it might I ask" Jaya turned to face away from Renae and faced more toward the sun.

"It's-"Renae was cut off by everyone rushing into the water and swimming to the two girls. "Hey" Alaska said as she smiled floating next to Jaya who sent her a smile back.

"Hey Ska" Jaya said and Alaska's eyes widened at the name. "Oh my god I love that nickname" Alaska said with a bigger smile appearing on her face.

"It's cute" Renae smiled and turned to Laila who tapped her shoulder.

"Do you have a scrunchie because my hair is pissing me all the way off" Laila said with a huff. Renae shook her head but took her own hair out of its ponytail.

"Here have this one" She said handing the rubber band to Laila who shook her head.

"You were alread-" Renae cut Laila off with a shake of her own head. "Take the damn thing" She said and Laila smiled taking it. She pulled her hair into a wet messy bun before turning back to Renae.

"Thank you" she said to Renae who nodded her head.

"I'm hungry" Elias said as he swam next to Alaska who smiled at him.

Alaska wrapped her arms around him making him lift her up in his arms some. She giggled and wrapped her legs around him before running her hand through her wet hair.

Elias looked over at Jaya who smiled at him and nodded her head to Alaska in which of asking if they were together. He smiled and nodded his head making Jaya's smile brighten.

"Besto" Josiah said before lifting Jaya in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled at her best friend.

"I'm feeling hungry too" Alan said as he swam over to everyone.

"Can we stay just a few minutes longer" Jaya pouts her lips as she looked at Alan. He gritted his teeth slightly causing his jaw to clench before he nodded his head. He stared at Jaya a moment longer before clearing his throat as he looked away.

"Y'all both are hungry because y'all eat more than all of us combined including pregnant Jaya over here" Roman said rolling his eyes.

"Hey!"

Roman looked over at Jaya who was pouting in Josiah's arms. "Sorry J" He sent her an apologetic smile and she huffed.

"You okay?" Alaska asked Elias in a hushed tone as he swam them away from everyone some what.

"I'm fine baby just tired" He mumbled softly to her as he rubbed her hips slowly underneath the water. Alaska nodded her head and ran her hand through his wet hair.

Alaska's eyes scanned her surroundings unconsciously and looked back at Elias to see him in deep thought.

She leaned forward some and placed her lips against his soft ones. When she pulled away, Elias looked down at her and sent her a small smile. He pulled her even closer if it was possible and buried his head in her neck placing a soft kiss on the nape of skin.

When he pulled away and looked at her face, Alaska was grinning up at him cheeky making Elias chuckle. "You are so fucking cute" he said and kissed her lips making her giggle in response before kissing him back.

"Hey lovebirds!" Alaska pulled away from Elias' lips and looked over to see Roman calling at them. "We're leaving to get some food let's go"