5

-MARCH 23Time: 11:30 am-

-
MARCH 23
Time: 11:30 am
-

Jaya stared down at the white sheets that covered her bed with a small frown on her face. Many thoughts coursed through her head as she unconsciously rubbed her stomach and hummed a soft tune.

"I don't know what I'm doing little bug" She mumbled softly as she looked down at her belly.

"I mean I know I shouldn't have just ran but I didn't know what to do" She continued as her frown deepened.

"What am I going to do" She sighed and ran a hand over her face before getting up from the queen sized bed. She walked over to the white door and left the room, heading downstairs.

There was a lot of noises that sounded like laughter and talking to which Jaya followed the noise to the kitchen. Jaya walked into the kitchen to see Alaska and Elias laughing as they stood around the marble island counter.

Elias sat on the counter eating bacon while he laughed at something Alaska said. Jaya walked further into the kitchen causing Elias to notice her and smile.

"Good morning" he smiled at her and she smiled back before waving as a greeting.

"We were waiting for you to come down so we could show you around the city" Alaska said as she ate a strawberry.

"Oh okay where's Alan, Roman and Renae?" Jaya asked as she took a strawberry from Alaska's bowl and ate it.

"Nae is with her mom and Alan so somewhere I don't know" Elias said shrugging his shoulders as he jumped off the counter.

"Roman is off expressing a girl" Alaska laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Guys Matthew took Lily out and now I'm bored because I wanted to annoy him" Laila rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen.

"Ouu your outfit is cute" She said as she noticed Jaya. Laila smiled at Jaya before stealing some of Alaska's strawberries which caused the girl to groan as she looked at Laila.

"Thank you"

"You have a thing for cardigans huh" Laila asked her, referring to the light tan cardigan Jaya had on.

"Not really I only have three" Jaya shrugged as she leaned against the wall.

"What exactly is in the city?" She asked and Alaska got up from her seat putting her now empty bowl in the sink.

"Everything honestly it's kinda like a mini New York" Alaska smiled as she ran her hand through her hair.

"My stomach hurts" Elias said as he walked back into the kitchen from using the bathroom.