39

Alina above^

JULY 29
Five thirty pm

Jaya Avery was extremely nervous.

"Where are we going?" She asked Alan who was driving them around in a rental car. He glanced at her and smiled.

"It's a surprise love" Alan said making Jaya pout at him to which he only responded with a smile. Jaya turned her head to look out the slightly tinted windows and studied her surroundings.

"Surprise Surprise" Jaya mumbled making Alan laced with their fingers together. He sent her a kiss on the back of her hand before rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"You will like it I promise" He said making her nod her head as she sent him on of her pearling white teeth smile.

"I trust you" Jaya said softly and leaned her head back against the seat rest.

"This is a first date of mine so I'm a little nervous" That was a lie. She was extremely nervous but she didn't want to tell him that.

"This is your first date?" Alan asked in shock making Jaya nod her head.

"Wow"

"Why is that a bad thing of my god" Jaya began to panicking making Alan quickly shake his head.

"No no I just..I don't know you surprised me there" He said as he let out a small sigh. "Have you had boyfriends?"

"I had one boyfriend and two girlfriends"

Alan casted a glance at Jaya in surprise. "You're bisexual?" He asked her to which she nodded her head.

"Yeah but I don't really talk about it a lot"

"Why?" Alan couldn't help but ask. They pulled into a restaurant parking lot. It looked to be an Italian place but Jaya wasn't took sure.

"Because people like to run their little mouths about how it's a sin for the same gender then there is the topic of the Bible or whatever and I got tired of putting people in their place about their stupidity."

Alan got out the car and walked over to Jaya's side before opening her door for her. They held hands as they walked up to the front door of the restaurant.

"Hi reservation under Black" Alan said to the lady at the stand.

"You know you don't have to make a reservation Alan" The lady said as she grabbed their menus.

"Oh shut up and be professional Alina" Alan said making the girl chuckle.

"Jaya this is my annoying younger sister Alina." Alan said introducing them. "Alina this is Jaya Avery, my forever date"

"Nice to meet you Jaya you are quite beautiful must I say" Alina smiled at her before her eyes glanced down to her very pregnant belly. She looked at Alan in questioning as her head tilted to the side some.

"Thank you. Nice to meet you as well Alina" Jaya smiled at her before her head drifted to look around the restaurant.

"Put us in a booth" Alan said making Alina nod her head.

"Don't command me" Alina said before leading them away to their table. Jaya noticed they were heading slightly toward the back away from everyone else who was dining and eating.

Jaya bit her lip at the sight of a quieter setting of sitting. Alina put them in a rounded blood red booth that had a black shadow casted on it. Alan allowed to slid in first before getting in as well behind her.

"What do you want to drink idiot" Alina asked her brother who sent her a glare.

"You know what I want"

"Whatever and for you my beautiful goddess Jaya" Alina smiled as she turned to look at her who blushed at her words.

"Stop flirting with my date" Alan said making Alina wave him off.

"If she wants me she can definitely have me brother" Alina said arching an eyebrow at Alan who only glared at her in return.

"Uh I'll have a mango lemonade please" Jaya said making Alina nod her head.

"No problem sexy" Alina sent a wink to Jaya who blushed in return. She walked away from the table and Alan sighed as he shook his head.

"What did you mean by your forever date" Jaya said as she turned her head to look at Alan who looked back at her.

"Because I know I will never have another date with someone who isn't you Miss. Avery. I know that one day I will make you my Jaya Black or Jaya Avery-Black." He said making Jaya's heart melt at his words.

"How do you know?"

"How could I not know Jaya?" Alan said and moved a hand to brush a strand of her out of her eyes. "I like to think that when you see a goddess as perfect and beautiful as you that you have to try and win their affection because they are truly one of a kind."

Jaya wanted to jump his bones at that very moment.

"You are amazing you know that Alan Black." She mumbled softly as she smiled at him.

"No my love you are" he said and leaned in to place a soft kiss upon her soft pink lips. She smiled against his lips and kissed him back.

"When you two are done with your almost full blown make out please let me know" Jaya immediately pulled away from Alan's lips at the sound of Alina, his sister.

"Jesus Alina did you have to open your mouth" Alan asked as she placed their drinks in front of them.

"Jesus brother did you have to be a pain in my semi flat ass" she fired back before rolling her eyes.

She turned to Jaya. "Your server will be here shortly. It was lovely meet you Jaya. I'm sorry you have to deal with this idiotic bastard." She sent her a small smile.

"Let me know when you get bored of him" she said finally and then she left but not before sending Jaya a wink.

Jaya rubbed her pregnant belly as she looked over the menu for what she wanted to eat. "Do you know what you want?" Alan asked her and she nodded her head.

"I think I want to get the chicken Marsala with some fettuccine Alfredo to go with." She said and Alan nodded his head.

"Give me a kiss" he said making her blush and leaned over to kiss his lips.

"Your lips might be my happy place" he said making her let out a giggle.

"Just my lips huh?"

"Well the ones I had my mouth on last night were quite amazing too" he said making Jaya gasp and blush crimson red.

"I can't stand you"