52

SEPTEMBER 17
Three twenty five am

"What do you do Alan?" Jaya asked him as they laid on the ground of the parking lot. A blanket that was in trunk of the car, laid under them.

"What do you mean?"

"Like what's your job? You never talk about it or at least not to me" She said and rolled on to her stomach as she looked at him.

Alan chuckled at that.

"I inherited the family business but part time I'm an construction worker." He said making Jaya frown her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's the family business" She asked him only for him to smirk and look over at her. She had taken off her sweatshirt leaving her in just a cherry red tank top with her black sweat pants.

"You ask a lot of questions baby girl" He said and looked up at the stars that were shining so bright.

"Because I'm a curious person" She said and sat up to sit on her knees. She ran a hand through her curly mess of a hair and looked around the parking lot.

"Do you have a bra on" Alan sat up with her and looked at her to which she shook her head no to.

"I didn't have time to put one on before we left" she shrugged her shoulders like it was nothing while Alan raised his eyebrow at her.

"So you just was around men with no bra on" He said making Jaya frown. "When was I around men Alan? I been with you the whole time"

"When we was in the drive thru and the man gave us the food" Jaya gave him a flat look before shaking her head.

"I wasn't around him though plus he couldn't even see me" She dismissed his claim but Alan was quick to wrap his hand around her throat and pull her to him roughly making Jaya gasp.

"That's not the fucking point Jaya. There was a dude there and you didn't have no bra" He said making Jaya huff at him.

"You are being a baby" she said and pushing at his chest but he didn't let go of her. "You realize I like girls too right? So if you going to keep worrying like this then worry about the females too because some of them be looking finer than a snicker bar baby."

Alan gave her a blank look while she laughed at him. He let her go while she continued to laugh and hold her stomach. "Oh shit" she said as she laughed.

"That's not funny"

"It is too. But I'm serious though because they do be fine" Jaya nodded her head as she thought about it.

"Stop thinking about them right now Jaya!" He yelled at her only for her to start laughing again. He stared at her for a moment only to chuckle as he shook his head. "I can't with you"

"You love me" she said smiling up at him. He smiled at that as well before bending down to kiss her lips.

"You god damn right" Jaya giggled and stood up before wrapping her arms around his neck. Alan rubbed her exposed skin softly with the back of his hand as he stared down at his girlfriend who smiled up at him.

"I love you" She whispered to him making Alan smirk before leaning down some to kiss her lips again. She kissed him back passionately making Alan grip her hips. Jaya jumped a moment later to wrap her legs around his body.