35

MAY 7
Eight fifty pm

"I'm tired" Renae said as she stood in front of Laila's bed wearing just a black t shirt and some red shorts.

"Then go to sleep" Laila said not looking from her phone as she texted someone. Renae rolled her eyes and walked around the bed to the side Laila was sitting on. She moved to stand in behind Laila's legs causing the green eyed girl to look up at her.

"Yes ma'am?" Laila asked before she put her phone down on the dresser.

"Show me attention" Renae pleaded causing Laila to let out a chuckle as she shook her head. Renae sat down in Laila's lap, straddling her.

Laila's hands rubbed up and down Renae's smooth thighs as she looked at her. "I have been showing you all kinds of attention for the last week" she said and Renae blushed.

"And?"

Laila leaned down to peck Renae's lips softly and gripped her ass in her hands. "So stop being a spoiled brat and go to sleep Ms im so tired" she said making Renae groan lightly.

"I hate you"

"Don't lie to yourself like that" Laila said and laid back causing Renae to lay down on top of her. "Come on night night" Laila teased making Renae glare at her.

"I swear to god I hate you" Renae said and stood up off Laila. She climbed in the bed properly as Laila laughed. She laid down next to Laila and huffed.

"Stop throwing a tantrum and come cuddle me so we can sleep" Laila said and Renae just stared at her. Laila arched an eyebrow making Renae sigh and moved her body over. She laid her head on Laila's chest while Laila wrapped her arm around Renae.

"Better"

~~~

Jaya yawned as she unlocked the front door of her childhood home. She walked inside with Alan behind her carrying their bags. "God I never realized how much I missed this home until now" Jaya mumbled as she flicked the light on.

"It's a beautiful home" Alan said which Jaya snorted a laugh to. There was beer cans everywhere and dirty dishes in the sink.

"Use to be" She mumbled and shook her head. "Come on" She said and led him up the brown hardwood stairs to the bed room.

"Most likely my mom and Dom's room is completely trashed knowing Dom's disgusting self. There use to be a guest room but Dom turned it into his personal weight room." Jaya said and opened the first door on the right.

"Which means we have to stay in my room together" She said before she walked into her childhood room. Alan walked in behind her before his head and eyes looked at every inch of the room.

It was painted a soft grey color and it was a fairly nice sized room. She had a full body mirror hooked to the door that had a big crack in the middle of it as if someone punched it. She had a queen sized bed that was dressed in violet sheets and a white and purple ombré bed spread. She had a white desk in the corner with a white chair in front of it. There was a fluffy gray carpet in front of her bed where Jaya took her shoes off on.

"It's nice" Alan commented said and set the bags down on the ground.

"Thanks" Jaya mumbled and yawned once more. "I'm going to get changed because I'm extremely tired" she mumbled and grabbed one of her bags. She walked into the conjoining bathroom before shutting the door behind her.

~~~

"Alice?" Sola called out for her girlfriend as she walked into Alice's bed room. There was no response but Sola heard Alice's shower going in her bathroom.

"Like a virgin!" Alice sang as she washed under her arm pits. She nodded her head and closed her eyes as she continued the song. "Caught for the very first time!"

Sola opened the bathroom door and stepped inside just as her girlfriend sang "Like a virrrgin!" She smiled shaking her head at her silly girlfriend. Pulling her dress over her head, Sola pulled down her under wear down her caramel legs before she stood in from of the shower doors; completely naked.

Solaria opened the shower doors and quietly slipped behind her girlfriend who was still lost in the song. Sola's eyes ran down Alice's smooth back to her plump ass that itched for Sola to run her hands over and squeeze.

Sola stepped closer to Alice and wrapped her arms around her body. Alice jumped in fright and her heart raced until she figured out it was just Solaria.

"Hey baby" Sola smiled as she kissed Alice's shoulder blade.

"What are you doing in here mama" Alice mumbled as she turned around in Sola's arm.

"You seemed to be having so much without me" Sola teased making Alice smile. She pressed her naked boobs against Sola's causing Solaria to bite her lip as their nipples rubbed against each other slightly.

"You want me to have fun with you hm?" Alice asked as she arched an eyebrow. She leaned down to kiss Sola's neck softly before sucking on her skin.

"Alice" Solaria moaned out and Alice quickly grabbed Sola by her throat and made her look at her.

"Say what you want baby tell me what you want" Alice said looking Solaria straight her eyes. Her free hand creeped down Sola's body slowly and she cupped her pussy in her hand hard making Sola let a breathless moan slip from her lips.

"Fuck just fucking fuck me" Sola begged making Alice smirk.

"What's the magic word"

"Please" Sola pleaded.

"Good Girl"

~~~

Alan walked out of the bathroom with his hair messy and wet from his shower. He had some basketball shorts on with no shirt on top.

Jaya's mouth drooled at the sight of the dripping water running down his chest. She laid in the bed in a purple oversized shirt and some white lace panties.

"Hm is that drool?" Alan teased as he climbed in the bed. He laid down next to Jaya but there was distance between them. He took his basketball shorts off his body, leaving him in just boxers.

"Oh shut up" She said and pulled her hair into a slight messy bun.

Alan chuckled and pulled the covers over his body. "I was checking you out too when you came out that bathroom" Alan said making Jaya's eyes widened.

"I didn't need to know that" she mumbled making Alan smirk.

"But you are glad that you do now"

"Go to sleep Alan" Jaya said turning the lamp off leaving them in the darkness.

"So bossy I love it" he said as he laughed. Jaya's cheeks burned with blush as she groaned. She buried her face in the pillow before closing her eyes.

"Go to sleep" she demanded making him laugh even harder.

"I can feel the heat of your blush from here"

"Oh my god! Alan shut up" Jaya screamed making him laugh more and more.