"Tiala's Explanation"

Start from the beginning

alita glared as she tried to keep her composure

'Well spit it out! This talking in circles nonsense is killing me!'

she insisted

'Very well. The answer is very simple. Ms. Alita Tiala... Please remove your scarf!'

he demanded, alita shook in her spot as she clutched onto it tighter, just when things were turning out fine, an objection rolled out

'OBJECTION!!, This is a trial to determine what happened in that park. Yet we seem to have drifted off target'

'OBJECTION!! We'll find out soon enough if we're drifting... As soon as the witness removes her scarf'

alita gritted her teeth in frustration

'I... I won't do it! This is insane! I'm a... an unrelated third party! You can't order me to remove my clothing!'

she called out, trying to make it seem like it was way worse then it was, the judge, however, shook his head

'...Ms. Tiala. I'm afraid you've forgotten what's already been proven'

'What...?'

'You're hardly "unrelated". ...Please remove your scarf'

he ordered, alita gripped it harder, ..but finally, after being pressed and pressed about it, ...she removed the scare, their was a thick dak red line

'...I knew it. So I was right, wasn't I, Ms. Alita Tiala!'

the judge's eyes widen in surprise

'Your neck... That isn't what I think it is!?'

'Something did happen that night at the Meraktis Clinic! You needed to get that chart back, no matter what it took. Even if you had to steal your fiancé's pistol to do it!'

the judge shook in his chair

'B-But wait! Looking at this lamp, and the witness's neck... It looks like the very opposite happened!'

apollo nodded

'Exactly. The victim in the clinic that night... ...was this witness! Specifically... ...you tried to threaten Dr. Meraktis and he attacked you! That's what happened that night at the Meraktis Clinic!'

Judge slammed down his gavel over and over as the court wouldn't shutup

'Order! Order! Order!!! Will someone please tell me what really happened!?'

he demanded

'I told you the truth already! I went to the clinic that night to warn Dr. Meraktis!'

apollo however, wasn't buying it

'And what happened next!?'

he demanded

'He jumped at me, and knocked me to the floor! Then, he took that cord... ...Pal Meraktis was serious. Deadly serious. He really tried to strangle me. I... I must have blacked out'

'So... you were the victim!'

the judge asked

'And the red splotch on the cord... was your lipstick'

apollo asked

'I... I didn't want to remember that night. That's why I didn't bring it up. There... Are you happy now?'

Apollo gritted his teeth in frustration

'I was out cold, almost killed! And you claim I then snuck into that noodle stand... But how could I!?'