Chapter 58

6 months later

ENHA'S P.O.V

I was woken up by my alarm ringing loudly,i sway my hand on my nightstand and turn off the alarm,i slowly sat up and stretch my arms then yawn,i then look around and smile lightly,i'm home.

It's been 6 months since i came back,6 months since i last saw Jake,i miss him.Devin said he saw me floating on the same river where everything started,Devin told me he always go there after school and bring flowers because he thought i'm dead,they all thought i'm dead.He told me that he almost faint when he saw my floating body but he immediately went to me and rescue me,he even did the CPR.

He took me to the hospital and let the doctors examine me.However the doctor said that nothing is wrong with me but i was in coma for 3 days because my body was tired,Devin was so worried that i'll leave him again,poor boy cried while he stay by my side at the hospital.When i got discharged,Devin helped me to go to school again,Devin has a rich ass even though he's a nerd.Me and Him are living together in a fancy condominium that his mom gifted,his parent's are surprisingly ok with me living with their son,they said they're happy that Devin is friend with a person like me,genuine.

When he offered me to stay with him,of course i refused because it's weird but he insisted that he want me to live with him and eventually i decided to live with him because the place where i live before,kicked me out because i have been gone for so long and didn't pay the rents.Devin is the one who provide things for me,for now but i promised to him that if i find a job i'll pay him but as usual he said it's not needed.

"Good morning sleepy head"Devin greeted entering my room.

"Good morning to you too Dev"I greeted back,it's not new to me that Devin would just enter my room,we became so close to each other as if we have known each other for like years and years so i don't really mind.Our bond is so beautiful and good too,he's like a brother to me and me as a sister to him.

"I'm about to wake you up but to my surprise you're awake"He said and start arranging my bed properly while i go to the bathroom,he's the one who always wake me up because normally when the alarm rings i would just knock it off and go back to sleep.

"Isn't too early?"I asked in the bathroom.

"It is but we can't be late at school,you know how Mrs.Loo is"He said making me laugh lightly,Mrs.Loo is our Math teacher,yes we have Math first how great,note the sarcasm.

"An evil"I said making him laugh,i then began to brush my teeth then step into the shower.After taking shower i dressed into a pants and some white hoodie.Wearing clothes like hoodies still weirded me out,i don't know but i guess wearing long dresses back in the Palace is tattooed in me.

"Enha come let's eat"Devin told me from the dining,i grab my bag and cellphone that he brought for me by the way and went to the kitchen only to see our delicious breakfast,
pancakes.

"Hmmm smells so delicious"I commented taking a sit in front of him.We start to dig in but before we could do that,our house phone start to ring.Devin groan and answers the call while i eat.After sometime he hang up and went to sit again.

"What happened?"i asks chewing my pancake.

"The class is suspended"He blur out.

"Why?"

"I don't know they just said that there will be no classes today"He shrugs making me groan.

"I woke up early for school and it turn out like this,so annoying"I huffed,he laughs and continue to eat.

When we're finally done eating,i washed the dishes and we have decided to watch some movie,yes movie in the morning,weird.

___________________

"This is so sad"He commented wiping his tears,i nods and wipe my own tears.

"I hope they see each other again"Devin exclaimed sadly making me stop my movements and shif my thoughts to Jake.I wonder how is he doing,does he miss me? does he still love me? Where is he?.

"thinking 'bout him?"Devin asks sadly,i sigh and nodded.I told Devin everything,every single thing,surprisingly he immediately believe me,he said that there's no way i'll be lying and make up stories.

"Yes,i miss him Dev,do you think he's doing ok there?"I asks worriedly.

"I'm sure he is Enha"He reassured me.

"I wanna see him again even it means letting the water eat me again,losing Sunoo hurt so much, i don't wanna experience that pain again with Jake"I murmur looking down.When i woke up from the coma,the first person that came into my mind is Jake,i miss him so so so much,sometimes i'll visit the lake and stare at the water remembering everything.

"Shhh don't cry"He coaxed,i didn't even notice that my tears trickle freely.

"I can't Dev,everytime i'm feeling happy,it'll immediately replaced by sadness and longing,i just wanna see him again and tell him i love him...he's not even visiting my dreams it's driving me crazy!"I cried,Dev rub my shoulder comforting me.I,crying over Jake and the princes is not new for Devin because he always caught me crying every night because i miss them.

"I'm sure he misses you too and he love you,now shhhhhh"He soothe.I stopped crying and wipe my tears with the hem of my shirt.

"Hey do you remember when i introduce you to mom and dad?"Devin asks with a cheeky smile lightening my mood,i chuckled.

"Of course i do!"I exclaimed then start laughing.

"I can't believe they thought that you're my girlfriend"He said in disbelief but grinning.

"Seriously they know that i'm gay and they expect me to bring a girlfriend?!"He said in a playful anger causing me to laugh out loud.

"they even said that you turn into a lesbian!"I gushed,he scoffed and playfully glare at me.Devin is very fun to be with,playfully,supportive,
loving,caring,gentlegay eherm i mean gentleman and good looking but he won't show those personally of his if you're not close to him,i mean i'm his only friend.

"They're insane"He shook his head disappointment,i laugh harder letting him glare at me but his glare turn into a charming smile,he love making me laugh especially in this state.My laugh died down and i look at Devin smiling.

"Thanks,that made me feel better"

"I'm glad,Enha i'm sure that if you are Destined to be with him you'll see him again"He said warily,i sigh and start to  overthink.

"But what if we're not meant to be?"I asks feeling scared.

"Enha let the sky cross your path with him"He quoted.

____________________

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘