Chapter 24

ENHA'S P.O.V

"this better work"Jay remark in irritation.

"oh brother this will surely work"Niki proudly retort while grinning evily.

"come on let us leave before he comes here"Heeseung said then we all head out of General Chou's office,smirking our ass off.We headed back to their personal hangout room then plug our butts on the chairs.

"I am hungry"Sunoo complained as we heard a small growl.

"your tummy says that"Jungwon stated laughing lightly and we did the same.

"shut up Wonnie,it is not my fault that we left so early and did not eat"Sunoo pouted,he is so freaking cute.

"i am kinda hungry too"Jungwon said rubbing his tummy.

"How about you cook for us Miss Personal maid?or butler whatever"Jay asks me.

"Why,sure your highnesses"I agreed as i dramatically bow to them,i heard few giggles and chuckles.

"i miss serving for you guys if i'm  being honest"I admitted,i miss serving for them like i said.

"pfff you are cleaning our room,library,gazebo,personal hangout room,our garden and some other place that involves us everyday...i do not believe that you miss serving us because you are so whiny"Sunghoon retorted teasingly and i arch my eyebrows and gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"shut up well you,you piece of perfection"I snapped loudly and their laugher roared around the room even Sunoo.

"it is so nice teasing you"Sunghoon exclaimed.

"stop laughing if you guys want me to cook for you all!"I ordered and they immediately stop laughing.

"good boys,now follow me to the kitchen because i'll let you taste something you guys haven't tasted yet"I told them while smiling creepily as i start to head to the kitchen while they follow me silently,they're such a good boys.

----------------------
When we reached the kitchen some maids are cleaning there.

"what can we do for you your highnesses?"Lady Ahn asks as they bow down to the princes.

"nothing specific Lady Ahn,we just want privacy with Enha"Heeseung told Lady Ahn politely as he smile at her.

"ok then we will leave you in peace your highness"Lady Ahn said as they bow down again and she smile at me then give me a hug and a kiss in the forehead.

"see you later ma"I bid my goodbyes to Lady Ahn a.k.a my mama,she just nodded in response,the prince look takin back when they heard me call her ma.

"so she is your mama now huh?"Niki asked.

"well yeah"i happily replied then start to grab the ingredients for the homemade pizza that i'm going to make such as yeasts,flour,some freshly made tomato sauce,lots of cheese since they don't have pepperoni or something and some other ingredients needed.

"what are you going to make anyway?"Sunoo suddenly spoke,i look at him in pure shock.

"please do not look at me like that,we will talk later"he stated making the other princes who doesn't know what he is pointing out look at us in confusion.

"what is the matter?"Heeseung asked.

"nothing hyung"Sunoo reassures Heeseung who shrug.

"so what are you making?"Sunoo asked again.

"pizza"i simply answered.

"what really?!"Jake exclaimed causing us to look at him.

"you know pizza?"Jungwon asked in curiosity.

"huh?...well ummm...no i just thought it will taste good because of the name"Jake reasoned and we're satisfied by it but i feel like theres alot more.

"fair enough,now Enha kindly let us taste that pizza thing because we are super hungry"Heeseung ordered warily and i start to make the pizza dough with them watching me.

---------------------

We are now eating my homemade cheese pizza,we are munching it while feeling the taste of it.

"this is so good!"Sunoo exclaimed while looking over me smiling.

"i know right,this is the best bread i ever tasted"Jungwon exclaimed too and continue to munch his slice of pizza.

"this is my favorite food ever!"Niki exclaimed munching his pizza too.

"i am looking forward for you to cook this again"Jay commented enjoying his pizza.

"i miss this"I heard Jake murmured,his brothers barely heard it but i did.

"you tasted this before?"i asked confused,i'm sure pizza doesn't exist here.

"i umm,this has similar taste as my favorite cheese bread"He reasoned and i just nodded.

We continue to eat pizza until we're full,theirs two slice of pizza left.I hand them water and we start to gulp it down until...

"Hello kids"

---------------------
sorry for any and grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘