Chapter 38

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

An obnoxious cry exploded out of Enha,this made the guards rush inside the room,they have large lighting with them so the room is now so visible,they saw the hanging lady causing them gasp in horror,one of the guards run outside to call Minister Lee while the other guard grab a tall chair to get the lifeless lady out of the ceiling hanging.

After sometime lifeless Daeun is finally not hanging anymore but she's died still.The door brag open and it pooped out a scared Minister Lee.

"where is my daught-"He didn't finish his words when he saw his daughter on Enha's embrace.He try to went closer but Enha didn't let him.

"Don't come near!"Enha lashed out,tears are steaming down her cheeks,embracing the lifeless Daeun.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!"
Minister Lee snapped but Enha ignored him,this somehow caught the people's attention outside,an crowd was form outside and they start gossiping.

"You're the reason why she ended her life!"Enha yelled.

"How?!i did not do anything wrong!"Minister Lee loudly exclaimed gawking at his lifeless daughter.

"if didn't kill Nicholas,she wouldn't be heartbroken and she could've not kill her self!"Enha diagnosed.

"Oh so that guards name is Nicholas?.That worthless piece of sh-"He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt a sting on his cheeks.

Enha stood in front of him,she was breathing heavily,she just slap the Minister.

"don't finish that word,you don't know how much they love each other,you forced her to marry Prince Jay just because you want to get a power,you're a greedy piece of shit!"Enha yelled at the top of her lungs while she cry.
Meanwhile,outside the princes have arrived,they were about to visit Daeun but they are greeted by a large crowd,they heard Enha's yelling voice.They immediately walk in and stepped inside Daeun's room and they saw the horrifying scene.

"oh my king"Heeseung breath out.

Enha shifted her attention to the princes then back to Minister Lee who have a shock expression after she had slap him.

"What happened?why is Daeun laying on the floor...lifeless?"Jay asks breathing heavily.

"she killed her self,i found her hanging on ceiling"Enha shankinly explained,Jay let out a sharp breath and throw a punch on Minister Lee who stumble upon the guards.The princes yank Jay away from the bloody Minister to stop the violence.

"You selfish man!"Jay taunts.

Minister Lee's blood mixed with his tears,he have now prove that you will realize that you are wrong when it's too late.He is mad at his self for being selfish,he just want what's the best for his daughter but he didn't realize that he is choking her with it.He regret it,he regret not being close to his one and only daughter,he regret not paying attention to her and he regret killing her and her lover but it's too late,too late.

"bring him to the dungeons!,treat him like an animal he is!"Jay hotly said,the princes didn't protest,they want the old man to suffer,they know that it's cruel but he deserves it.

"first Nicholas and now Daeun"Enha cried,Sunoo rushed to her and hug her immediately because she was about to slump on the floor.

"today is the worst day that ever happened"Niki helplessly commented.

"i second that"Jungwon mumbled,Jay kneel down on the ground and pull Daeun close to his chests while he sob.
The 7 princes sobbed too,their friend died just like her lover.

The sad moment lasted for about half an our until General Chou arrived together with the King.The King is insisted to come too as Daeun is his sons fiancee.

"Your majesty,General"Sunghoon called out,Enha immediately pull away from Sunoo,the princes except Jay bowed to the King.

"Oh Lady Daeun"General Chou mumbled eyeing the lady.

"Jay"The king spoke but Jay ignored him.

"Jay let her go and let the guards take her to arrange her funeral"The King ordered firmly.Jay sigh and gently remove Daeun from his chest and sat up.

"can i please make a request?"Jay murmured painfully.

"yes you may"The King said.

"Nicholas,the guard who died earlier will be buried next to Lady Daeun,yes?"Jay blur out,the King narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"they're are lovers father"Sunoo shortly explained,General Chou and the King look shocked by this.

"that must be the reason why Minister Lee killed that guard"General Chou commented.

"very well,Chou make sure to bury that guard besides Nicholas"The King confirmed the request,Jay let out a shaky sigh in relief.

"carry her gently please"Jay said while one guard carry Daeun then walk out of the room with the King anf General Chou.

"this day is full of chaos"Sunghoon mumbled sadly.

"indeed,well ummm tomorrow the plan is still on?am i right?"Heeseung spoke.

"yes it is and it will be a good timing too because Gene will arrive tomorrow and the palace will throw a welcome gathering"Jake stated,Enha frown.

"Daeun just died,she is a lady shouldn't she received a respect?seriously someone died and they will throw a party"Enha retorted annoyingly.

"it is not the right timing to gather happily,we know that and the king knows that too but Princess Gene's arrival is important because she had been away for a long time,Daeun is important too considering that she is a daughter of a Minister-"Enha cutted Jake off on his long speech.

"i get it no need to pursue it more but who is this Princess Gene anyway,is she your sister?"Enha curiously asks.Heeseung let out a sigh.

"My fiancee"He blur out causing Enha to drop her jaw.

____________________
how do feel about Daeun's and Nicholas's death?

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘