Chapter 3

ENHA'S P.O.V

After a long ass ride we finally reached the field trip place,there is a sign that says CAMPING AREA hmmm interesting.

The bus stops and we all got our things and stepped out of the bus,one teacher then began to speak.

"students we will be assigning your group mates in one tent we provided"Mrs.Tan one of the head teachers said,the students groaned as they want to be group mates with their friends,the teacher began to call names,some got their friends and some didn't.

"Enha,Sally and Yeeun"the teacher announced,great i'm with the bitch,the teacher continue to call names to be in one group.

"i can't believe i'm in a group with you"Sally commented looking at me in disgust.

"i can't believe either"i spat.

"hi"Yeeun greeted us,she's our classmate in Math,she's also very cheerful and energetic,she tried to talk to me but i ignored her.

"nice a cheerful bitch wow"Sally says rolling her eyes.

"can you just shut your mouth you're so irritating"i spat in annoyance,that made her shut up,thank god.

"noisy ugly bitch"Yeeun murmured,i chuckled but didn't say anything.

"ok students now that i finished assigning you all,it's time to build your own tent"She informed us,all of us went to find a perfect spot then after we found perfect spot we began to build the tent,but Sally did not really help she's just doing make up.

"Sally can you help us please?"Yeeun said.

"a queen shouldn't do such thing"Sje replied,i rolled my eyes and butted in.

"you're no queen,help us now or you'll be sleeping outside"I tell her,she tsked and help us.

-----------------------

"Yey we're finally done"Yeeun exclaimed excitedly as we finish our tent.

"thank god"Sally exclaimed too before walking away and went to her minions.Me however tried to find Devin,and i spotted him sitting on a trunk,they're already finish their tent i guess,i went to him leaving Yeeun.

"Hey"I greeted,he look up to me and smile lightly.

"Hey"He greeted back.

"you ok?"i asked sitting besides him.

"it's just that i'm upset i can't be group mates with you"He said sadly,i chuckled.

"you know boys and girls can not be in the same tent"I say.

"i know but i'm not gonna do something bad to you"He said,i can feel he's getting comportable with me and it feel nice.

"Devin can we be friends?"I suddenly said,he look at me shocked.

"f-friends?"He stuttered.

"yeah friends,you'll be my first friend though if you accept"I said,he didn't answer,probably thinking about it.

"Sure let's be friends"He blur out with a wide smile.

"thank you bestie"i laugh as he was excited.

"it feels nice to have friend"He said and i nodded in response.

--------------------

It's been 2 days since we arrived here,we did lots of activities and it's fun,every night we have bonfire,singing some songs and eating hatdogs with marshmallows,it seems fun but me and Devin really didn't joined them.

Now we're currently getting ready because we will visit the lake here,they said it's beautiful and i say of course it's nature.

"hey Enha"Devin suddenly appeared in front of me,i place my hand on my chest as i was shocked.

"oh my god don't do that"I said.

"I'm so sorry"He apologized looking worried to me.

"it's fine don't apologize i'm just shocked"I told him and he sigh in relief.

"KIDS ZIP YOUR TENT AND GO WITH YOUR GROUP MATES WE'RE LEAVING NOW"one of the teacher informed us,Devin and I bid goodbyes as he went to his groupmates and i went to mine.

"glad i bring my bikini"Sally said smiling.

"as if the teachers would allow you to wear one"Yeeun commented and i laugh silently.

"shut up"Sally said in irritation.

"ok we will meet here and in case you got lost just use this whistle"The same teacher informed,we all nodded and began to make our way to the Lake.

----------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💝