Chapter 47

ENHA'S P.O.V

I've been waiting for the princes to get me,i already pack my things,it wasn't alot just my few clothes and some shoes and feminine products.
I'm getting really worried too,i'm afraid that Jay will have to really die but i still hope that the king wouldn't consider it because he's his son.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at my door,i stood up from the floor of my room as i was sitting there,and went to open the door.I was then greeted by 4 princes who have swollen eyes and redden nose.

"Come in"I mumbled confusingly then they stepped inside my room.

"what happened?"I asked but no one spoke.

"what happened!?"I asks again a little louder,Sunoo sniffed and went closer to me bringing me to his embrace.

"Sunoo what happened?"I asks for the 3rd time looking up to him.

"it is nothing really"Sunoo promised looking away.

"it's not nothing!i know something happened!"I demanded desperately wanting to know what happened.

"we cannot tell you,it wil broke your heart"Jungwon said looking down.

"if it'll broke my heart,i'm sure it broke your heart more,now please tell me what happened"I barked desperately.They sigh in defeat,Jake took a deep breath and his eyes began to tear up.The heck is fucking wrong? we have been shedding tears for like 1 month.

"Jay was sent into the dungeons,5 days from now they will kill him"Jake blur out with his voice cracking at the end.My legs jellies causing me to fall down,luckily Sunoo catch me.

"Jay"I mumbled helplessly.

"You are right Enha,we are more heart broken than you"Sunghoon admitted,i agreed with that,3 of their brothers are gone.

I stand up and wipe my tears,i fell like i have no right to break down because i'm just nothing but their friend,but at the same time i fell like i need to break down too because they're my friends,did that make sense?.I slowly collect them and bring them to my embrace,they start to cry once again.
I cooed them while i stroke their head one by one.

"it'll be ok"I assured them but i know it's never gonna be ok.

We stayed embracing each other for like an hour completely forgetting that i have to escape but i don't mind not escaping,my princes needs me now.

"i do not get it Enha,why must they have to die?they did not do anything wrong"Sunoo mumbled weakly.

"i don't know Sunoo,i don't know"I answered him softly.

"If i know this would happen,we should have not sneak out"Sunghoon mumbled regretfully.

"it all happened fast,we did not even see this coming,we were having fan with each other and then suddenly Daeun and Nicholas died,Runyong and Niki too,then now it is Heeseung hyung and Jay hyung,i can not take it all in my heart,i feel like it will explode any minute now"Jungwon stated weakly too.

"i know,i can feel your pain"I said warily but got shocked when Jungwon pull away from me and glare dangerously.

"you can not! because you are nothing but a maid!"He snapped loudly making me and the princes gasp.

"you know what? this is all your fault! i you have not arrived here in Hesvaya,this would not happen! alot of bad things happened since you arrived!!!!"He yelled with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Jungwon you are not thinking right"Jake hushed him.

"No because i am thinking left!,this is all her fault! her fault!!! no one else"He shouted with venom on his tone leaving me all crying.

"you don't mean that Jungwon,you're only blaming me because you have no  one to blame"I reasoned looking to him.

"SHUT UP,IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"Jungwon lash out and now Sunoo stand up.

"do not blame her Jungwon,she have nothing to do with this happenings"Sunoo defended glaring at Jungwon.

"Shut up both of you"Jake ordered making them shut their mouth.

"do not fight because it is not helping at all.Jungwon you can not just blame Enha because she is innocent in this"Jake scolded,Jungwon look down to me and sigh heavily.

"I apologize for my actions Enha,i did not mean any of it,i am just heartbroken,really broken"Jungwon said to me looking straight to my eyes.

"i know,i completely understand you"I said back to him making him smile lightly.

"I apologize to you too Sunoo hyung"Jungwon apologized to Sunoo,the Prince smiled painfully at him and they embrace each other.

"it is all fine Jungwon,i understand but please do not ever blame Enha for this"Sunoo mumbled.

"i would never"Jungwon promised.

"I am glad to see that you make it up bit we need to get going and let Enha out of here"Sunghoon commented.

"that is rig-"Before Jungwon could finish his words we heard alot of shouting coming from the outside.

"Find the princes and kill them instantly"A deep dangerous voice roared,his voice is so loud and scary.

Panis start to form on our eyes,we look at each other with wide eyes.

"we are being ambush"Jake declared to us,i gasp lightly.

"by who?"Sunoo asks looking scared.

"i do not know but it must be uncle Yeol Wan and the voice earlier must be his right hand man Tarka"Sunghoon told us with a fear on his tone.

__________________

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘