Chapter 43

ENHA'S P.O.V

It's been 1 month since Niki,Daeun,
Nicholas and Runyong died,my heart is still aching for them,seeking for their appearance.Heeseung is spending time with Princess Gene even though it's against his will,Jay has been stack on his room,not coming out,Jake is making his self busy on studies as well as Sunghoon and Jungwon is inside Niki's room while Sunoo has been sneaking out so we can hangout.

Yes it's back again,i'm not allowed to interact with the princes and it's killing me inside.Right now i'm in Queen Duhee's garden,Sunoo took me here so we can hangout.

"Sunoo are you really really sure that it's ok to be here?"I asks for the 5th time already.

"Enha it is all fine to be here,it is my mother's garden"

"that's what i'm pointing out,what if your mother find out that we're lovers?"

"it is all right Enha,wait here i am going to get something for you"He assure me then walk away smiling,i sigh and start to scan the garden.

"it is beautiful is it not?"A soft voice spoke from my behind,i turn around to face the speaker and was greeted by a smiling Queen Duhee.

"Your majesty"I greeted while bowing,she laugh a little and touched my shoulder.

"it is alright dear no need for that"

"oh umm sorry,it's indeed beautiful, your majesty"I stutter.

"Sunoo brought you here?"She asks looking at me with a smile,i gulp nervously.

"yes your majesty BUT we are just friends,it's not our intention to sneak out to see each other,we just miss each other,please don't punish us!"I ranted hurriedly,she chuckled.

"i am not going to punish you silly girl but i may be if you continue calling my son a friend when he is your lover"She teasingly commented,my jaw drop in shock.

"h-how'd you know,my queen?"I said stuttering.

"i noticed it and i am very fine with it,my son is happy with you so i am happy for him too and who i am to stop your love towards each other?"She stated warily smiling at me.

"i told you so"A familiar voice said,Sunoo.

"Mother"He greeted then kiss jer cheeks.

"This is so wow overwhelming"I breath out tearing up.

"please do not cry anymore,you already cry for Daeun,Nicholas,
Runyong and Niki"Sunoo pleaded grabbing my hands and rub it with his thumb.

"I'm sorry it's just that i never expected this from your mother,i thought she'll separate us"I cried out.

"i will never"Queen Duhee exclaimed.

"yes i know now your majesty,thank you so much"I said to her,she smile at me and i smile back.

"well i have to go now,i am afraid i am disrupting"Queen Duhee bid her goodbyes and leave us alone.

"what are you feeling now?"Sunoo happily asks,i jump on him and hug him tight as an answer.

"i see you are happy"He said just by hearing his voice i can tell that he's smiling brightly.

"yes i'm happy,very happy can you actually believe it!she approve us!!!"I gushed loudly,for the first time in the whole 1 week,we're both happy bit inside we're still sad about Niki and the others just like i said earlier.

"i am very glad,here"He said then hand me a hair clip.

"my gift for you"He blur out smiling.

"aww it's so beautiful"I cooed in uwu,the hair clip has small flowers around it and it's color pink and purple,so girly.

"do you like it?"

"yes! so much"

He smile warmly to me then lean in,i froze on my spot unable to move,finally a soft lips meets mine.i can't believe we finally kissed.

___________________

I walk into the hallway of Queen Duhee's cabin with a huge smile,when we both pull away from each other we become a blushing mess and before we both separate ways he peck my lips.This is a great day for me after a long 1 month of sorrow.

Mu thoughts is interrupted when someone bump into me with a force,the person drag me down with him causing me to land on top of him.
We both groaned then look up to see each other.

"Jake?"

"Enha?"

We called in chorus.

"what-what are you doing here?"He asks staring at me,i feel my self blushing and i don't even know why the hell he have this kind of affect on me.

"Sunoo brought me here"i answered not looking at him.

"oh?ummm let us stand up"He said then i embarrassingly stood up then he followed.

"i'm sorry for bumping into you"i apologized.

"no do not apologize please"He huffed.

"how are you?"i asks,he then let out a small sad laugh.

"i am still really affected by Niki,i miss him alot"He admitted hopelessly.

"i know you are,all of you but you have to get your self together,life goes on right?"I remarked sincerely.

"yes you are right,life indeed goes on"He breath out then stare at me again.

"y-you look very beautiful right now with that hair clip of yours"He complemented,i can't help but to blush more,wtf did he just flirt with me?mother fucking hell that's not nice but i'm affected by it,maybe because he's good looking guy?i dunoo know and oh yes i'm wearing the hair clip that Sunoo gave to me.

"thank you,Sunoo gave it to me"I said blushing at the thought of Sunoo.His smile saddens more.

"it suits you so well,he really knows how to pick up beautiful things"He said soothingly,whu do i feel like he's hitting on me,Jake that's illegal.

"yeah he really knows how to pick up beautiful things ummm i gotta go"I said then continue my way out of Queen Duhee's cabin,wtf just happened.

___________________
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘