Chapter 8

ENHA'S P.O.V

Ok don't get me wrong,i'm not a lazy person but being their personal maid?that's a no no,seriously being a maid of 7 princes who look like troublesome is a nightmare.

And i'm worried about Devin though,i wonder how is he doing now,did he miss me?,he's my first ever bestfriend so i'm really worried about him,he's the only person i'm comfortable with although i think this 7 princes will help me get out of my shell.

"so what do you think about it lady?"Prince Jay asked as they all look at me waiting for my response.

"you know what we actually do not need your response to this,because it is your punishment and besides it is not like we will harm you lady"Prince Jungwon chimes in when i was about to response.

"Your highnesses i get ok? so when do i start?"I said putting a polite tone on my voice.

"this is not a job because we will not pay you,this is more like you will be our slave"Prince Niki said smugly making me look at him in annoyance.

"OK! I GET IT...just....just tell me what i'm gonna do"I exclaimed.

"first we will have to get to know you"Prince Jake said smiling softly at me,oh i already like him.

"there's nothing interesting about me"I said shrugging as they took a seat on the ground,they're sitting in indian style though.

"nonsense...we just wanna know something about our slave" Prince Jungwon commented.

I took a seat too,in front of them with my legs criss cross.

"what is your full name,may we know?"Prince Jake asked.

"Yoo Enha"i replied shortly,and Prince Jake nodded.

"Where did you get those clothes you wore before?"Prince Sunoo asked in curiosity.

"Well ummmm....i'll tell you next time"I told him and he smiled satisfied by my answer,they continue asking me stuffs as i answered them.

---------------------
It's nightime now but Prince Sunoo decided to show me around the palace,Hesvaya palace is real big,magnificent beauty that i thought i could only see in the pictures.

"and this is where the maids sleep,your room is on the last"Prince Sunoo said as we stop in front of a wooden door that looks cheap than the luxurious door on the throne room.

"thank you"i thanked him,i honestly feel comportable with him because he's soft hearted like Prince Jake.

"so umm you're the 5th prince?"I asked.

"yes i am,my mother is Queen Duhee"He said with a smile lingers on his face.

"oh i know her"I exclaimed remembering what i read before.

"Enha i hope we can be friends"He said.

"You wanna be friends with me? a maid?"I said but cringe at the maid part.

"of course...i always desire to have a female friends but most girls here wanted me for being a Prince"He stated looking sadly.

"i do not like that because i know they would be not real with me"He added.

"but how can you be sure that i'm not going to be like them?"I asked.

"i feel comportable with you and i do not know why and i feel like you are a kind person that would never fake their self"He says and i sigh.

"it's not my dream to be friends with a prince but i guess it's ok you're kind"I told him and i was surprise by myself because i sound like an outgoing person.

"Thank you very much"He said smiling brightly.

"but Enha"He suddenly become serious.

"where did you came from?...your clothes are different from us...any place here almost have the same clothes"He said.

"i don't know how i'm gonna tell you because you might think i'm crazy but i'm gonna tell you just not now"I replied.

"ok then that is all fine...sleep now"He said and i nodded.

"good night"I said.

"yeah good night"He said back then walk away.

I opened the door and saw that there's alot of small door,it seems to be the rooms,i went to the last door and open it,time to sleep and be ready for a challenge tomorrow,maybe?

-------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘