Chapter 4

ENHA'S P.O.V

After a long 30 minutes of us walking,we finally reached the lake and wow it's beautiful.

"wow"All of us exclaimed.

"so beautiful"Devin commented.

"i know right"i commented too still fantasize by the lake.

We stayed for a minute,awe on the sight of the beautiful lake,there's alot of trees surrounding the lake but the water seems cold though.

"ok kids if you wanna go swimming, just go behind the trees and change and if you want you can help us make the foods"Mr.Yeo informed,alot of students decided to swim but me and Devin and a few students decided to help the teachers,we'll just swim later.

"grill this meat Ms.Yoo and Mr.Park"one of the teachers ordered,me and Devin nodded and grab the meat then began to grill it.

-------------------
After some time,the foods are finally done and it's time to eat,one of the teachers called the students who are swimming,they all step out of the water and headed towards us.

"thanks for the food"We exclaimed and dig in to our food.

After we are done eating our foods we throw the paper plates at a plastic bags that we brought,the other students went back to swimming and the others decided to take a pictures.

"uhhhhh Enha"i heard Devin called,i hummed in response turning over him as he's behind me.

"c-can w-we take a picture to-together?"He stuttered as he shyly asked,i look at him confused.

"Pardon?"i said not believing what my ears heard.

"it's ok if you don't want to"He said sadly putting back his phone inside his pocket.

"n-no i'm just shocked...so you wanted to take a picture together?"I told him.

"yeah"he shortly replied,i went besides him and put my other hand on his shoulder as he took out his phone then we took pictures.

"thanks"He mumbled shyly.

"why do you want us to take a picture though?"i asked in curiosity.

"umm you're my first friend ever since i'm always home schooling,and i wanna treasure our pictures and put it on my album"He stated,i smiled.

"that's sweet"I said as he smiled.

"awww are you two a couple now?"I voice said and i know exactly whose voice is it.

"that's cute but disgusting...imagine a nerd and a bitch being couple...gross"Sally exclaimed while fake vomiting as her minions laugh.

"Sally...Roses are red,violets are blue..if you don't stop talking i'll probably kill you"i said smiling lazily but inwardly i'm cringing at what i said eww.

"tsk tsk tsk enough with your fake poetic ass you're not smart"She exclaimed rolling her eyes,i'm about to answer when we heard a student yelled something.

"oh my god there's a eclipse!"She exclaimed loudly getting the attention of all of us,it's indeed eclipse we went near the lake since it's closer there,some took out their phones even Devin to capture the mesmerizing sight,we close our eyes a little,i don't know why but i guess it's not really good for the eyes.

"it's beautiful"they gasp.

But before i knew it i was pushed in the water.

"Enha!!"I heard Devin shouted then i heard a splash,he's trying to save me and some teachers but it's too late,i'm sinking fast,as if the water wants to eat me and my eyes are wide open too because of the shock,my hands are raising up,trying to reach something or someone.

Devin's yelling my name,worried voices of the teachers,the gasp of my co students and a splash is the last thing i heard before everything turn dark.

------------------
here we gooooooo ahhhhhh

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💝