Chapter 41

ENHA'S P.O.V

Why?why did it have to happen?Niki didn't do something bad,he was an angel yet a prankster but i love him like my younger brother,one minute i was chatting with him about Runyong and the medicine then one minute he us shot by a arrow.

The battle is over,it's been alot of hours since that happened.I'm outside the medical room with Heeseung,
Jungwon and Jake together with Queen Duhee,the ladies and Princess Gene.Me and the princes have a dried tears on our cheeks,swollen eyes and swollen nose from crying.
Runyong,Jay,Sunoo and Sunghoon aren't here yet,i hope they're safe.

Lady Mura is inside the medical room with the King,she's crying hard shouting things like,my son does not deserve this!,kill the one who killed my son your majesty!,she's heartbroken,
really heartbroken.The ladies didn't seem to care about Niki's death but Queen Duhee is sobbing.

"we came here as soon as General Chou told us to!"A voice hurriedly spoke,it was Sunoo,Jay and Sunghoon.

"what happened,why are you all crying?Niki is doing all fine am i right?"Sunoo hopefully said.

"Oh son"Queen Duhee mumbled signalling Sunoo to go to her and he did.

"Mother what happened?"Sunghoon asks his mother.

"i do not know and i do not care"Lady Park boredly answered.Sunghoon had a hard expression on his handsome face so does Heeseung.

"Enha?"Jay called out,i look at him and start to cry,from the corner of my eyes i see the ladies rolling their eyes.

Before i could answer,the door of the medical room opened and it pooped out Lady Mura and the King.

"Tell me what exactly happened?"Lady Mura asks me,i gulp.

"well he was chatting with me but then an arrow was stab on his chest and he fall down,i think the arrow is not for Prince Niki,it's for Princess Gene"I explained,i'm surprise i didn't stutter.The ladies gasp including Queen Duhee and Princess Gene who tear up.

"so they want to kill Princess Gene,not a surprise since she will be the next queen"The King commented,he doesn't look like he care about his sons death at all.

"it is all your fault!if you did not come back here this would not happened!my son would still be alive!"Lady Mura spat loudly then slap Princess Gene.

"stop it!,it is not her fault and do not act like you care for you son because you do not!"Lady Lee spat back comforting Princess Gene.

"i do care about my son unlike you.You should have died not my
son! "Lady Mura is blaming Princess Gene and i too.

"ENOUGH!"The King demand loudly causing them to shut up.

"Lady Lee bring Princess Gene to her room and you other ladies go back to your cabins,Queen Duhee go back to your cabin too"The King ordered a little softly,they all obey and walk out.
However Lady Mura didn't go but instead she return to the medical room and the king didn't stop her.

"come with me"The King ordered,me and the princes followed him on the court room.

___________________
We reached the court room and stepped in.We saw General chou with some guards inside.

"how did you know that the arrow is not for Niki?"The King asks me.

"because it's obvious,its Princess Gene's welcome gathering and just like you said she'll be the next queen so it's not a surprise for someone try to kill her"I explained,the heavy feeling on Niki's death is still in me.The King nods.

"where did you go?"The King asks Sunoo,Sunghoon and Jay,they gulp nervously.

"we went back to our room since we are not interested on the gathering"
Jay skillfully lied,The King nodded again.

"who was it General Chou?"The King asks,ok what the hell,so he asks us a couple of questions then act like where not here,bruh lemme smack you.

"i am afraid that we did not recognize any of them but it seems like they are some peasant but highly skilled in combat"General Chou reported.

"that is very strange"The King mumbled.

"but your majesty,there is a chance that Prince Yeol Wan is the cause of this"General Chou said,Yeol Wan?oh King Dehom's brother.

"i think of that too,send guards to search for him and his people,died or alive bring him to me,that son of a dead flower is getting in my nerves"The King dangerously remarked,General Chou nodded and bow down then walk out of the court room.

"Uncle Yeol Wan?"Sunoo mumbled.

"yes,he want the throne so badly,he even ruin my coronation day by attacking us,he is not sane"King Dehim stated scowling.The princes didn't talk,they're still heartbroken by the death of their younger brother and so i am.

"can we go and see Niki your majesty?"Jungwon asks hopefully.

"of course but you have ask the per-"The King was cutted off when a guard came running to him.

"what is it?"

"My King,a maid was found died on the medicine room and a sacks of black flowers are messing"The panting guard reported,my legs jellied,please no.

"who is the maid?"

"Lady Ahn's daughter,Runyong"That was it i collapsed and hit the ground,I fell someone carry me then i was surrounded by darkness.

____________________
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💔