Chapter 45

ENHA'S P.O.V

Inside my room,i'm sitting numb on the floor with swollen eyes and a redden face,Heeseung told me he'll go to the forest,i assume to make it look like he's been hunted but i'm sure that when they find Heeseung the healers will confirm that he has been poison.
I asks my self,it it because of me?it is because of me that's why they all left? maybe i'm a bad news after all.With a sigh,i stand up and walk over to my small closet box,i opened the box and grab a towel,i wipe my face using it then put some powder and a lip gloss to make my self look fresh.

I then walk over the door and open it,i stepped out of my room then made my way to Sooyons room,i'm going to find Sooyon,how dare she frame me,i didn't even do something bad to her,what's her purpose.I finally reached her room which is close to mine,i gently open the door and saw no one.

"where the heck did she go?,wait of course she'll run away tsk"I mumbled to my self realizing it.

With a heavy feeling i stepped out of her room and walk to the hallway with negative thoughts,'when they find Heeseung they'll surely asks if who serve the tea and i'm sure i will be at blame''ugh stupid of course i'll be at blame,She's trying to frame me duh'.

"Enha!"A voice called me from behind,i turn around and saw the 5 princes.

"Have you seen Heeseung hyung?"Sunghoon worriedly asks,i gulp and felt my eyes start to water.

"Enha what is the matter?"Jake asks concerned.I didn't answer and let my tears flow down.

"Enha what is the matter?!"Sunoo loudly exclaimed,the hallway is empty so it's safe.I went to him and pull him towards me.

"why are crying Enha,tell us what is wrong i beg you,we are getting worried"Jay concernly spoke?placing a hand on my shoulder.I pull away from Sunoo and inhaled then exhaled deeply.

"He-Heeseung he..."I paused not knowing how i'm going to tell them that their older brother is dying.

"What happened to him?"Jungwon asks getting scared.

"He has been poisoned"i blur out with my voice cracking at the end.They froze in their spot and unknowingly their eyes start to produce water.

"but he is safe am i right?"Sunoo hopefully asks,i look down and shook my head no.

"No! you are lying!"Sunoo brust out letting his tears trickle down.I sob still while looking down.

"i'm not,he came into my room earlier and he cough blood,lots of blood.The tea that he drank has a poison and i know who put the poison"I shankinly explained to them with a cracking voice.

"who?"Jay darkly asks.

"So-Sooyon"I blur out stuttering.

"the maid?"Jake asks confusingly.

"yes"

"but she's so kind and she's friends with you,why did she do this?"Jake babble with a heavy feeling.

"maybe someone ordered her to"Jungwon said emotionless.I didn't speak and just sob.

"that is why Heeseung hyung did not want Princess Gene to drink the tea and that is why he is hesitant to drink it too"Sunghoon grimace in realization with tears on his cheeks.

"that is right,the poison must be strong that is why he smelled the toxic aroma"Jake commented tearing up.

"w-where is he now then?"Sunoo helplessly asks me,i gulp down my sob and decided to tell them.

"he went on the forest,he warned me that i'm being framed so he went there to make it look like he's been hunted"I explained sorrowful.

"framed?"The murmured in chorus.

"yes framed,i don't know why but it seems like they want me gone"I sadly said.

"why would they want you gone?"Jungwon asks wiping his tears off.

"i don't know"

"so we will have to wait until they discover Heeseung hyungs body"Jay numbly said.We nodded in agreement  then sniff.

"why is this happening?we already loss Niki and now Heeseung hyung,i am afraid someone among us will ended up died too"Jake said.

"please don't say that,i don't want to loss you guys"I begged.

"you are not going to loss us Enha,we will be always here for you"Sunoo soothingly remarked.I gave him a forced smile and sigh.

"Your highnesses"A deep familiar voice called out.

"Greetings General Chou"They greeted.

"the king summons us to get you"General Chou blankly told them.The brothers look at one another in confusion.

"where?"Jay asks.

"to the court room your highness"General simply answered.

"for what purpose exactly?"Jay asks again.

"the herbal black flowers went messing and it was reported that someone stole then to give it to the Salya resident"General Chou firmly said.Nervousness flow on my body and i can see the princes tensed.

"what does it have to do with us?"Jake asks calm,trying to act calm may i correct.

"well one guard happened to saw Prince Jay holding the exact sack where the herbal black flowers are in"General Chou blur out glaring at Jay.

"alright then we will follow you"Jay asks calmly but deep down i know that he's nervous because sweat start to trickle down his forehead.General Chou give him a sharp nod and walk away with the guards without bowing,how rude.

"listen do not say anything"Jay spoke.

"what do you mean?"Jungwon asks.

"do not say that you all are involve to this matter,i will take the pull responsibility to this and no one will suspect that it was our plan or you all arw involve understood?"Jay firmly demanded making us frown.

"but hyung we are involve to this"Sunoo said in disbelief.

"they only saw me so they will blame me for it not you"Jay plainly said.

"but you know that death is the punishment if they find you guilty"Sunghoon worriedly said with a scowl on his face,i tensed at the mention of death.

"you can't Jay,i will take the responsibility"I exclaimed but i saw Sunoo jumped a little hearing my sentence.

"you are not,i will take the responsibility even it means dying to keep you all safe,i do not want to see my brothers and bestfriend dying,i rather die than you all"Jay passionately stated.

"and if i die,i will die happy to know that i save the residents in Salya and my brothers and my bestfriend,it is an honour to loss my life for them"Jay smiled sadly to us.

"but we already loss Niki and Heeseung we can not afford to loss you too hyung"Jungwon weakly said.

"i know and i apologize for that but i have to do this,we see this coming before and now it finally came.Enha you should hide somewhere because it will not take long for them to find Heeseung hyungs body,even if you are not guilty about it,they would never believe you ever,they will kill you for all it caused"Jay warned then sniff in disbelief when he notices that we're crying.

"do not cry fools"He scolded.

"how can we not,Heeseung is dead,Niki is dead and any day now you will be dead too"Jake helplessly sob.Jay's tears fall down and began to embrace us one by one.

"We shall go they waited enough,Enha go to your room and wait for any of us to come and get you"Jay said before they bid their goodbyes to me and headed to the courtroom.I then headed to my room and start to pack my things.

____________________
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘