Chapter 31

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

As soon as the couple went out of the parlour they spend time,talking to each other and laughing about something,Sunoo took Enha to his mother's garden and the lady couldn't believed she saw such beauty,she haven't meet the queen yet but she's sure that the queen is a nice lady. Right now it's evening and the prince invited his lover to his room,planning to take her somewhere.

"so what are we doing here in your room?"Enha asked while she eyed her lover who is getting something from his wardrobe.

"i will take you somewhere and we must wear this"Sunoo told her as he revealed a clothing that most peasant
wear.

"this seems to be a clothing for a low ranking people?"She said well more like ask,Enha can recognize the clothes because she has seen it on book she read in the library.

"yes it is"Sunoo simply said to her then he gesture her to wear it while he cover his eyes and look somewhere else but her.

When Enha is done changing into the peasant clothing,it's now Sunoo's turn.Enha did the same thing that Sunoo did, she cover her eyes and look somewhere else but him.They're finally both dressed.

"come on now"

____________________

"wait wait wait why are we here at the palace's gate?"Enha asked in confusion.

"shhhhhh guards might hear you!"Sunoo scolded as he continue to be the look out.

"I'm not coming if you're planning to sneak,i ain't getting into trouble"Enha told him as she bagan to walk away,but before she could get any further a hands touch her shoulders.

"AHH!"She yelped in shocked.

"shhhhh shut your mouth"A familiar voice shushed.Enha step back at the person and noticed that they're males based on their clothes.

"who are you?!"Enha whispered.

"Jungwon?"Sunoo who was left behind by Enha ask.

"Sunoo hyung?"Finally Enha realized that the voice belongs to Jungwon.

"yes it is me,are guys sneaking out too?"Sunoo asked as if this is normal to them.

"yes we kind of miss the outside,we wanted to invite you and Enha but we thought you guys want to have a time alone"Jungwon answered truthfully.

"We?!"Enha exclaimed quietly.

"Hello Enha"She heard a chorus of greetings,indeed all of the prince are here and even Daeun too.

"Hello to you too guys but this is not a good idea at all!"She exclaimed getting worried if they got catch.

"we have done this alot of times and we did not get caught"Niki chimes in,it's still awkward to Enha and Niki but Enha made a mental note that she'll talk to Niki sometime.

They continue to argue about going outside,Enha is afraid that she,Daeun and the princes will get a heavy punishment,she can't risk that because the princes are on her care,she's their maid.

"snap out off this fools,let's just go because we have to escape from our task here,come on!"Daeun snapped them,stopping them from arguing,she bagan to walk towards the gate and open it slightly then gesture them to go out.

Enha sigh in defeat and walk towards the gate then stepped out,the princes did the same.

"finally back after a long months"Jake exclaimed happily.

"I'm excited to taste the foods there again"Heeseung exclaimed.

"Me too but i want to find a shoes"Jay butted in.

"stop the talking let us now walk towards the entrance of the town"Daeun said to them,they shut their mouth and began to make their short Journey to a small town in Hesvaya land.
___________________

They've been walking for a long 20 minutes now,Enha is surprised that she didn't get tired perhaps it's because of the new surroundings she can see tho it's dark.

"this is suppose to be our night but this fools joined in"Sunoo mumbled holding Enha's hand.

"Ey we heard that"Jungwon exclaimed playfully glaring at his brother.

"we're sorry to interrupt your night Enha...Sunoo"Heeseung apologized to them.

"no it's all good besides the more the merrier"Enha cheerfully told them.They continue to walk and after sometime they finally reached the entrance of the Salya small town.

"we're here,so let's spilt the group"Jay announced,Enha can not hide her excitement.

"Enha is with Sunoo and Niki,Jay is with Daeun and Jungwon,then me with Jake and Sunghoon"Heeseung announce warily,they all nodded in agreement.

"we will meet here"He added,and again they nodded.

"let's go!"
________________

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘