Chapter 50

ENHA'S P.O.V

I was woken up by the sunlight kissing my face and the birds chirping,i groaned as i sit up on my bed made in leaves.I slowly bring my fist on my closed eyes and rub it gently.On my side i heard a groan,it's Jake he's awake.

"Good morning"I greeted with my sleepy voice as i watch him sat up and rub his closed eyes with his fist too.

"Good morning"He greeted back with a sleepy voice as well.

I get up and grab my sack and start to take out two pieces of large bread and water,i hand him one of the bread and a water too.

"Thank you"He mumbled before digging into his food,i hummed in response and start eating too.

We were eating peacefully when suddenly we heard a sound of running horse.Jake immediately grab his sword and signalled me to go behind him which i did but i grab my sack first.

"Who do you think it is?"I asks in concern.

"Maybe Yeol Wan's guard,i don't know"He responded as he positioned himself incase of attack.

"I think we should hide"I suggested.

"You're right,ughh stupid"He groan in annoyance,i lightly laugh then we hide behind a huge tree not far away from where we slept.The sound of running horse is nearing until it stopped exactly on the spot where we slept.Jake took a peek and gasp making me hit him on his shoulder.

"Shut up idiot they might hear us!"I whispered yell but he poked me on the cheeks and pointed at something.
while we continue to hide.I annoyingly look at where he is pointing and gasp too.

"Sunghoon!"I exclaimed stepping out of our hiding place and run towards Sunghoon who is weakly leaping down from the horse.

"Sunghoon!"Jake exclaimed running towards Sunghoon too.We hug him tightly as i fell my eyes tear up but surprisingly Sunghoon groaned.

"Hey are you alright?"Jake asks scanning his brothers pale face.

"Yo-you h-hit it"He mumbled weakly directly to Jake.

"Hit what?"Jake asked in confusion but before Sunghoon could answered i saw it and gasp.

"He's bleeding!"I loudly said looking at his tummy,Jake look to his tummy and came face to face to the wound.

We quickly sit him on a medium sized rock and then i got my water and let him drink it.After he drink it,i slowly lift his upper clothing and saw the angry wound.

"Oh my god"I gasp,it look hideous,Jake immediately ripped a piece of his clothing and start to gently wrap it around Sunghoon's waist as the wound was somewhere there,he's losing lots of blood.

After sometime the bleeding finally stopped,Sunghoon's once pink lips are turning pale and he's weak.

"What happened Sunghoon,where is the others?"Jake asks hopefully wishing that his other brothers are alive and i do too.Sunghoon let out a deep sad sigh and his eyes start to water making me and Jake grimace.

"Me and Jungwon actually manage to get Jay and immediately run away but when we...when we pass at a h-hallway we s-saw Su-Sunoo laying on the ground life...lifeless"He stated with his tears flowing down like an water falls,i drop my jaw in pain and my tears unknowingly fall down but i let him continue to talk.

"Beside him w-was Queen Duhee,they both have been s-stab at the chest"He told us,both me and Jake look at each other in horror and pain of losing someone we care.

"We all drop on our knees....and...embrace our late brother...we said our fa-farewell to him but as we are being emotional,some guards start to attack us,we let go of Sunoo and fought them but Jungwon was un-unlucky..."