Chapter 23

ENHA'S P.O.V

"so have you talk to him yet?"Jake asks,i'm here inside his room dusting the floor,he is sitting on one of the armchair here.

"i tried but he didn't wanna talk to me"I sadly reply.

"try again Enha,he is just upset that the first girl he liked rejected him"Jake said to me and i frown.

"i didn't reject him"I retorted loudly defending my self.

"if you say so,geez no need to be loud"He said shaking his head.

"so you like him?"He asks.

"yes i do"I responded and bitch i swear i saw hurt in his eyes but he quickly cover it with a smile.

"that is great,you are a nice girl,beautiful and...not hard to love"He softly point out while looking directly to my eyes and we stare at each other.I immediately remove my gaze from him and cleared my throat,gosh my heart is beating fast wtf.

"well umm thanks"I awkwardly said.

"oh my god i'm sorry for making this awkward i was just...uhhh...stating a fact"He said looking at me worried.

"no no it's fine it just that...i'm not used to get complemented"I shyly admitted.

"no one have ever dare to call me beautiful"I shyly add and his eyes widen.

"why not?tsk they are blind then"He said frowning and i call feel my cheeks heating up,wtf is happening to me.

"thank you"I thanked him again letting out a awkward laugh then continue dusting the floor.

"it's true Enha,you are very beautiful girl,hard working,kind,nice and...sassy"He described and we both laugh at the last word.

"and most importantly you came from the future"He added,our laugh died down and we smiled at each other.

"nahhh that's different"i gushed then we chuckled.

"Well Prince Jake you're very handsome boy,i can't lie to that.Kind,thoughtful,prankster and...cute too"I smiled describing him,and i saw a blush start to form on his cheeks.

"thank you although i don't agree on the prankster part"He mumbled and i chuckled.

"me too"

"then why did you say i'm a prankster?"

"i don't know"

With that we laugh harder,i feel so happy laughing with him though,this is the first time that we talked one on one to each other and i'm glad it went well.

"but i still don't forgive you guys from getting me in trouble and be punished by cleaning the horses cage"I said in fake anger tone and that made him laugh even harder,i stop my self from laughing by biting my lips but i failed,i couldn't control my laugh.

"i can still see the disgusted face of Sunghoon"He brought up as we laugh.

"and Sunoo's whining face when i scoop the poop"I added.

"and your angry face!"He exclaimed loudly and i playfully punch his shoulder.

"shut up"i said as we stop laughing.

"ok sorry but it's still funny"He said.

"yeah yeah whatever"i said rolling my eyes.

"i'm done cleaning your room your highness"i playfully said while bowing.

"good then let's go and hangout with my brothers"He told me and i nodded in agreement,it's been long 2 weeks since i last hangout with them.

---------------------

Me and Jake are on our way to their personal hangout room,as soon as we reached the room,we can already hear their laughter.Jake opened the door and all of them snap their heads to us.

"hey Jake/hyung"They all greeted the prince.

"Greetings Enha"They also greeted me well except for one,then me and Jake took a sit.

"are you done with the chores already?"Jay asked but not looking at me as he played chess.

"yup"i said popping the P.

"nice"he shortly answered.

"i am so bored"Sunoo complains.

"play some board games then"Jungwon told him.

"nu uh it is more boring"He whined and i couldn't help but to stare at him,he's so cute.

"eherm"I heard Sunghoon cleared his throat and smile teasingly to me,i guess he caught me staring at his brother.

I gave him a dirty look and he laugh causing the guys to look at us.

"nothings happening"i told them and they shrug.

"hey how about we get our payback to General Chou"Jungwon suggested evily while smirking.

"ohhh i love that"Niki agreed and smirk too.

"so you guys in?"Jungwon asked.

We look at each other and smirk.

"we are in"

----------------------
hey if you haven't read my other story "TEEN PARENTS"go check it out,i promise it'll be worth it.

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘