Chapter 22

ENHA'S P.O.V

Me,the 2 princes,lots of guards,a few maids and General Chou are now near the opening of the palace gate,the king and the 4 princes are gonna arrive soon from their 2 weeks long visit in the neighbor palace.

I miss them actually well except for the king,i wanna say sorry to Sunoo,i wanna tell him what i fell about him so bad,i like him a lot but i don't love him yet,i'm afraid he will just ignore me when they arrived.

"Hey it is alright i am sure he will talk to you"Sunghoon said sending me a reassuring smile.I look at him shocked,did he just read my mind.

"no he did not,it is pretty obvious that you are worried about something"Jake butted in.

"oh ok"i shortly said.

"wait wait wait you know about mine and Sunoo's problem?"I whisper,how the heck did he know 'bout that.

"yes i know"he responded finally looking at me.

"Sunghoon told you?"I asked again and he nodded in response.

"no secrets between us Enha my apologies"Sunghoon apologized for spilling the tea to Jake and i noticed that when Sunghoon mentioned the word 'secret' Jake look tense.

"no it's alright,i don't mind...i trust you guys"I assured them as i shrug off Jake's action and because they seems worried.After i said those sentence they sigh in relief.

"Enha forgive for the way i acted"Jake apologized at me with a low voice,i look at him in confusion then i suddenly remember how he snapped at me back in the cabin when we were making soap.

"it's all fine Jake...no worries"I said to him while smiling,he returned my smile as he sigh in relief that i didn't take that event seriously.

"The King and the princes have arrived!"One of the guards informed us as we saw the king and the princes riding their horses.

As soon as the royals entered the palace,the guards immediately close the gate,the royals leaped down their horses and went to us.

"Welcome back Your majesty"General Chou greeted then bow down and we all did the same.

"Welcome back your highnesses"General Chou then greeted the 4 young princes while he bow down together with me,the guards and the maids,the 2 other prince are exception.

The princes smiled but the king didn't and i know it's not a surprise because i already know what kind of a king he is,i mean his attitude not all but still.

"General Chou follow me"The King spoke as he start to walk with guards and maids following him and General Chou too.

As soon as they disappear from our sight,Heeseung came to me and hug me which shocked the guys.

"i missed you Enha"He exclaimed quietly,i awkwardly pat his back and took a glance to the other princes.

Jay,Sunghoon and Jungwon have an amuse look on their faces while Niki and Jake have some jealousy painted on their eyes?i don't really know,i'm not good at guessing feelings,then Sunoo have his jaw clenched while looking everywhere but us.

"Forgive me i hug you out of nowhere"Heeseung apologized blushing but still not pulling away.

"i-it's alright yeah alright"I said stuttering.

"stop being dramatic hyung,let her go you are squishing her"Niki snapped,finally Heeseung pulled away from me and look at Niki with pained expression.

"My sincere apology hyung i didn't mean to snap at you,i'm just tired from our long travel"Niki said to Heeseung,the prince smiled gently at his younger brother and went to him and pat his shoulder.

"how about we take a rest?"Heeseung suggested.

"sure i am tired and i need to take a bath"Jungwon agreed.

"me too i will freshen"Jay agreed too.

"Enha how about you rest too?"Jake asked worriedly and the princes seems to notice his tone but they just shrug it off except for a certain one who glare at Jake.

"no no i'm fine i'll have lots of chores to do,just ask for me if you need me"Enha said refusing.

"if you say so...let us go"Heeseung says then he walk away with Sunghoon,
Jungwon,Jay and Niki following him.

"My sincere apologies again Enha"Jake apologized again to me before he follow his brothers leaving me with Sunoo.

"are you not going to rest?"I asked but he remain silent.

"Sunoo,you look very tired,you need to rest so just go"I told him to him warily but he again remain silent.

"Sunoo about our last talk..."i started,bringing up the topic of him confessing to me.

"do not"He sigh deeply then he left too.

"i am going to clear up my feelings to him...gosh this happened so fast,they just saw me on the forest months ago then take me to the palace then made me their maid or slave whatever,then made me do stupid things then befriend me then 2 of them confessed their feelings for me,then i rejected Sunghoon and Sunoo wants to talk to me...ughhhhhh this is so messed up...this happened so fast"I mumbled to my self before making my way to the library.

----------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘