Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"this is all your fault"Enha hissed as she refers her sentence to the 7 princes.

"we already said sorry ok?...we thought it was funny so we did it"Jungwon told her but she scoffed.

"tsk you just want me to be in trouble"

"seriously? Enha we don't wanna get you in trouble...never in our life we think about that...we were just fooling around"Heeseung explained to her.

"and to add you didn't have to do lots  chores today"Jake butted in trying to lighten her mood.

"yeah i won't do chores today BUT I WILL CLEAN THIS PLACE FULL OF HORSE SHITS"Enha said loudly.

"poop"Runyong mumbled as she continue to scoop the poops on the ground and dumped it to a huge wooden box.

"this is so disgusting"Sunoo whined as he scoop poops at the ground too.

This is the punishment that General Chou gave them,clean the Horses Cage.They have covers on their nose so they won't smell the disgusting smell of the horse poop,they are using shovel to scoop the poops.

"stop the talk guys...focus"Heeseung told them,they didn't talk and just continue what they're doing.

------------------------
They already finished cleaning the Horses cage,they took a shower after to freshen themselves up and to get rid of the poop smell that seems to cling on them.

Heeseung and Enha are inside the gazebo,the prince was once alone there so when he saw Enha passing by,he invited her in.

"i don't wanna repeat that again"Enha remarked as Heeseung laugh.

"me too"

"that was the most cruel punishment ever"Enha exclaimed making Heeseung laugh harder but soon it died down.

"i don't think so"Heeseung mumbled,Enha look at him in confusion.

"what do you mean?"

"that wasn't the most cruel punishment...atlest for me though"He admitted.

"well then what's the most cruel punishment for you?"Enha asked as she took a seat on the floor of the gazebo.

Heeseung took a deep breath and chuckled.

"being a crown prince"He confessed.

"crown prince? why?"Enha asked.

"wait do you even know that i'm a crown prince?"

"well yes...i figure it out on my own though,since you're the eldest,i assumed you're a crown prince"Enha explained,Heeseung smiled at her,admiration is written on his eyes.

"so why is being a crown prince...a cruel punishment?"Enha asked again.

"because i have alot of things to learn,things that i have no interest with,i have to act in front of the ministers,my mother,my father,the people,heck even on my brothers...."He explained passionately.

"they thought i want the throne,all of them but Enha...i don't want the throne at all...i just wanna live like a normal person,a normal prince"he adds.

"neither of us want the throne...Jay,Jake,Sunghoon,Jungwon,
Niki and Me...was forced to fight for the throne...our mother's wanted it,but not Sunoo's,the queen"He paused,Enha was speechless and continue to listen to him but she's confused on why he did not mention Sunoo's name.

"Sunoo's mother was our Father's beloved,he didn't love our moms because our moms are greedy for the throne and power,Mama Duhee is not like them,she's the one who took care of us when we we're younger until now,because our mothers are just all busy with making their self look beautiful,Mama Duhee does not want the queen tittle but father insisted to make her his queen because he loves her,he's just bad at showing it..."

"She taught us things that our mothers are supposed to teach us,she spends time with us unlike them,she reads bed time story for us before,she did lots of things,we wish we are her son too,i mean by blood"He chuckled sadly as he paused his long speech.

"Sunoo,he is loved by our father,he is his favorite son and so him being the favorite,he have to be protected and unharmed,Father does not want him to take the throne because it's a huge responsibility and he does not want Sunoo to stress over King problems...he loves him so much but we never hated Sunoo,sure we got jealous sometimes but what can we do? nothing"

"My mother she was the one who forced me to fight for the throne,i love my mother so much so i don't have a choice but to do it,i don't want this Enha,i can't take this huge responsibility because this is a punishment for me,it's like father wants me to suffer...i got really stress over the things i have to learn to be a king,it's so hard for me...i just wanted to disappear and leave this all behind but i can't because i wanna please my mother,i wanna let her know that i love her so i'm doing this for her...but this is just so much for me"Heeseung is now crying as he finish his long speech,Enha feel sad towards him because he is in alot of pain,she went closer to her and hug him tightly.

"shhhhh let it out Heeseung...you're one brave prince i must say...i'm proud of you my Prince friend"Enha said but they end up giggle about her last sentence.

"thank you...i want to tell someone about this and i'm glad you listened to me,a heavy weight in my feelings have vanished thank you so much"

-------------------------
the picture from above is the gazebo

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘