Chapter 16

ENHA'S P.O.V

It's been 3 months since i arrived here in Hesvaya Palace,well umm it's based on what i counted,you see i remember the date when i arrived here so yeah i counted,smart i know.

The 7 princes became my good friends even though sometimes they're pranking me,specially Niki,Jungwon and Sunoo,yes i just called their name without Prince because it's kinda tiring to say but of course when there are people from the palace i either call them by their name with Prince on it or your highness.

Sooyon and Runyong are my bestfriends now,they're so nice to me,treating me like their sister.Nicholas is my friend too,best friend actually,i often saw him in the warrior room and i will always say hi and he'll return it,he seems cold but he's a softy.I however,discovered my true self,i'm really friendly now and bubbly,i guess back then my parents death affected me so much.

Me and my two best friends are currently finding the Princes because they went somewhere without letting me know,i have to find them because i will be punished and the punishment is the worst because i'll have more chores,it's in the middle of the night and it's dangerous for me not them they literally can fight though.

"where the heck did they go"i mumbled at Runyong and Sooyon.

"maybe they sneak out?"Sooyon said.

"oh heck no i'll be in a deep trouble if they did ugh"I exclaimed.

"maybe they're here somewhere in the palace don't over react"Runyong told me and i scoffed.

"seriously if i get in trouble,i'll drag them with me"I remarked then we continue to find the Princes.

We roam around the palace but we didn't find them until we heard a foot steps.

"shhhhh maybe it's them"Sooyon shushed us.

We didn't make any noise and hide behind the big cylinder stone.The foot steps got near us.

"hey it's them"i exclaimed excitedly but quietly.

"ok we'll go to them in 1...2..-"Sooyon was cutted of by me when i attempt to run to them but i slipped,i fuckin' slipped then i heard laugher but it's not coming from the persons in front of the 3 of us.

"that was hilarious"I can tell that it's Niki.

"i know right she even slipped"and now it's Sunoo.

"well what do we have here, a sneaky 7 princes and 3 sneaky maids"that voice belong to General Chou,god no.

The laughter died and 7 figure slowly went to us.

"h-hey General"Heeseung greeted while stuttering.

"hey Prince Heeseung"General Chou greeted while fake smiling to us.

"it's not what it looks like"Heeseung tried to explained and General Chou nodded while smiling fakely to us.

"so tell me what are you guys doing here in the middle of the night?"General Chou asked arching one of his eyebrows.

"well we are umm..."Jake attempt to explain but nothing came out of his mouth.

"no more excuses go back to your rooms and meet me in the palace garden tomorrow...Lady Lee's garden"He informed us wearing his sarcastic smile.

"bring them to their room"He ordered to the guards that is with him.

We slowly walk back to our rooms with the guards following us.

"this is all your fault"I said to them while glaring.

"it was fun"Sunghoon shrugs.

"it's not fun to get me in trouble Prince"

"whoa whoa we're sorry ok"Sunghoon apologized.

"whatever"I exclaimed,i'm being bitchy now i know but they told me to act like they're not prince but a normal human being so this is how i act in front of a human being,a total bitch well not really,it's just that i'm pissed right now.

"well atlest he didn't mention that he's punishing us"Jake said trying to brighten the mood but it clearly didn't.

"he's not going to let this go so we have to be prepared for tomorrow"Jay commented.

"aren't you guys prince then why won't you order him not to punish you?"Runyong asked.

"he's like our father so we'll obey him no matter what and he cared about us unlike our real father"Sunoo explained then their faces turns sad at the mention of the king.

"hey don't think about it atlest General Chou is here for you guys right?"I said.

They silently nodded and i smile lightly then we made our way to our own room.

------------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘