Chapter 19

ENHA'S P.O.V

"ahhh i'm so full"i exclaimed while rubbing my tummy,Me and Jay just finished eating the food we cooked,it was alot of food but who cares food is life.

"i know right...i feel like my tummy will explode any minute now"He says and i laugh but it died down when i smell something so stinky.

"Jay did you just fart?"

"w-what of course not"

"Jay don't lie i know you farted"

"fine i farted...happy?...i got to go i need to poop"He excused his self while i laugh.

"ew it smells so gross in here"i heard a voice commented.

"Sunoo what are you doing here?"I asked.

"well i got hungry so i decided to sneak out here"He told me.

"well what can i get you?"

"anything as long as i can eat it"He said,i got up from my seat and start to prepare the ingredients for the noodles that i'm planning to cook for him.

After i got the ingredients prepared it's finally time to cook,i move closer to the stove and start the process.

"Enha?"Sunoo called out.

"yes?"

"i want to tell you something"

"what is it?"

He remain speechless causing me to turn my attention to him.

"what's wrong?"i asked.

"i am afraid that if i tell you this...you will no longer want to be friends with me"He confessed.

"and why is that?"I said while continuing what i'm doing.

"just...just promise you will not freak out ok?"

"ok"i said nodding.

"i like you"he blur out,i was so shock that i hit the hot pan and it burned my skin a little.

"ouch!"i exclaimed.

"Enha are you ok?"Sunoo asked me as he went closer to me and help me wash my hand.

"yes i'm ok"i reassured him.

"i must have shocked you so much"He said looking down.

"Sunoo how can you like someone like me?...i mean we have known each other for like 3 months"I reasoned as i was so shock by his confession.

"i do not know but whenever i saw you i can feel my heart beating fast,i blush alot when i am near you and i am sometimes jealous when you are around my brothers"he admitted,i may have never admit to you guys but i have a massive crush on him because he's been so kind to me since i arrived here,he's my first friend among the 7 princes and he made me unique.

"Sunoo...i...i like you too honestly"I admitted,his lips formed into a bright smile and hugged me.

"really?!"He exclaimed.

"yes really but..."

"why must you say the word a but?...ugh i hate buts"He retorted annoyingly.

"Sunoo even if we like each other there's no way we will be together"I told him.

"why not?"He asks looking all sad.

"because you're a Prince and a prince needs his princess and i'm not a princess"I explained,he frowned at that.

"and besides i doubt that the king will allow it"I add.

"HE WILL ALLOW IT!"He retorted loudly.

"He loves me and he want me to be happy so he will allow it because i am happy to be with you"He explained to me.

"Sunoo this is so sudden,this happened so fast,yesterday we're like arguing because you guys prank me again and we end up cleaning the Horse Cage and now you'll confess suddenly to me it's to much to take"I explained again to him,he remain silent but i can see his eyes tearing up.

"Fine be this way"That's what he said before walking out leaving me alone in the kitchen.

----------------------

"it's just so sudden,and i know he didn't tell me he want a romantic relationship with me but it's so obvious,Runyong i am no royalty and he's out of my league"I ranted to Runyong who is just listening to me while munching some cucumber.

"i know right,it is a real sudden because they like to fool around you and specially Prince Sunoo along with the other younger Prince but i can not blame him for liking you because you are like the first girl who treated them like they are not some kind of royalty at all"She told me,she drop the cucumber stick at the plate and hold my hands.

"i do not really know what to tell you because i am not good at giving advice but i will say go for it,give him a chance,the Prince barely know what liking a girl is because as far as i know most of the Princes did not have their first love yet and the only female friend they have is Daeun"She explained to me,i really wanna meet this Daeun girl because she seems nice.

I nod in taking the information.

"i'll talk to him later,gosh this is a huge risk"

----------------------
so sudden right?😅

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘