Chapter 29

ENHA'S P.O.V

"WHAT!?!"Daeun yelled as soon as she heard what happened between me and Niki.

"shhhhh don't yell"i shushed her.

"that is so disgusting!"She exclaimed making an disgust face.

"hey it's not,i mean my breath doesn't stink"I defend,she scoffed.

"i meant he is way younger than you how the heck did he know how to kiss?!"She said loudy,thankfully we are inside her room so no one can hear us.

"i know right,when we pull away it was so freaking AWKWARD! so i run away"I said gushed,it's true when he pull away from me,i immediately run away because i'm freaking blushing.

"I'm afraid that he will avoid me,i just became his noona and this happened"I told her as i can feel my eyes tearing up,she went to me and hug me.

"and i feel like i cheated on Sunoo!"I added.

"Hey it is fine,it is not like you are at fault,duhhh he was the one who kiss you"She said in a soothing tone.

"i just wanted to smack his head,that kid has to learn his lesson not to kiss his noona"I said slumping on her bed,i have no shame because why not,i mean she's my bestfriend now and it's not like she mind it.

"i second that"she agreed to me.

"let us go and go to the parlour to clear up your freaking mind"She suggested and i nod in agreement then we head out.
____________________

"now what are we gonna do here?,clear my mind huh"I said sarcastically,Daeun smack the back of my head and rolled her eyes.

"it is peaceful here you fool"She exclaimed.

"indeed it is not until both of you arrived"A familiar voice said,we scan the room only to see Jay slumped on the couch.

"well hello there Jay"Daeun greeted rolling her eyes.

"glad that you did not call me fiancee"Jay said.

"glad that you did not call me fiancee"Daeun repeated his words mockingly.

"shhhh you fool,now tell me Enha what seems to be the problem?"Jay asked worriedly.

"nothing Jay,this girl is so stressful"I playfully said directing my words to Daeun,she glare at me and slumped at the couch besides Jay.

"if you say so.How are you and Nicholas?"He asked turning his attention to Daeun,who smiled at the mention of her lovers name.

"we are good,in fact he secretly sleep next to me yesterday night"She admitted while blushing madly.

"good to hear,just make sure that you guys would not get catch,it will be a huge risks to sneak out like that"Jay told us alarmingly.

We nodded and keep it in mind,i'm actually worried about Daeun and Nicho,i meet her father the other day and i can tell he is someone cruel like Niki said.

"hey Enha can you get us a tea?"Jay ordered warily and i nodded then head out of the parlour.

While i'm on my way to the kitchen,i was stopped by Minister Lee.

"Lady Enha"He greeted smiling at me,not to be rude but it's disgusting and uncomfortable.

"Minister Lee"I bow down polite as he's still high ranking.

"care to came along with me for a tea?"He requested,i stayed silent for a second.

"I'm getting a tea for prince Jay and Lady Daeun"I notified him,i notice that his aura change,i got confused because he was so proud to announce to me that he is Prince Jay's father in law and now he seems displeased about it.

"they can wait now come along,it is rude for someone low like you to refuse a offer from a Minister like me"He said with an rude attitude,tsk such a rude pig.

"ok then led the way Minister Lee"I told him,he smile and began to walk,i follow him behind but inwardly I wanna snap his head off his neck.

_____________________

"Take a seat Enha"He told me,i took a seat on the floor with my legs tuck in together beneath my dress.

He did the same then a made came up to us holding a tray with some tea on it.She carefully place the tea's on the small table and left after.

"so what is your relationship with the princes?"He asked taking a sip on of tea.

"Lady Daeun already told you that i'm their personal maid"i lightly snapped at him.

"but i saw you kissing Prince Niki"He suddenly blur out,and i was shock when he noticed my reaction,he smirk.

"now now you are a little liar huh?"He mockingly said.

I'm speechless as i don't know what to say.

"so that means you have a very close relationship to them,maybe to Prince Heeseung"He said,i let out a shaky sigh and stood up.

"i'll be leaving now,i have to get a tea for the prince and the lady,thank you for this Minister Lee"I hurriedly said then walk out.

"a good favor for a lying lady"

__________________

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘