Chapter 44

AUTHOR'S  P.O.V

"Greetings to you Enha"Sooyon greeted Enha nervously who just entered the kitchen.

"Hello to you too Sooyon"Enha greeted back suspiciously,lately Enha noticed that wherever she came near Sooyon,the girl would be so bumpy,she wonder why.

"what's that?"Enha asks curiously as she again saw the small sack on besides the tea Sooyon was making.

"oh umm uhh,it just umm it would make the tea uhh taste better"Sooyon stuttered nervously,Enha narrowed her eyebrows but decided to let it be.

Today the King requested them to make foods for the lunch.Lady Soo,the temporary head maid assist them,Enha thought she's kind and nice but not like Lady Ahn.Enha is of course in charge in serving the tea's but she wanna help making the foods,Lady Soo let her because it would make the work faster.

The maids are so busy with the making of the foods that they're unaware of Sooyon putting something
on the tea's that Enha will serve later.

_____________________

"Enha!"A chorus of familiar voices called Enha who was on her way to her room.She turn around to see the 6 princes smiling brightly to her,Enha felt like her world was flashed by a flashlight,the princes are actually looking all fine,even Jungwon who lock himself in Niki's room.

"he-hello"She stutter in disbelief.

"we miss you"They mumbled forming a group hug,Enha smiled at the gesture.They pull away from the squished lady with a smile.

"sneaking out i see"Enha teasingly commented.

"oh shush we just wanted to see you,and since everyone seems busy we took this chance to sneak out shhhhh"Jungwon gushed,Enha blink rapidly.

"Are you really back Jungwon?"Enha asks soothingly,during Niki's death Jungwon was the most affected because he is more close to Niki.

"Yes i am indeed back even though i am still broken,i figure out that Niki would not like us sulking and sad about his..."Jungwon manage to gushed even though he's struggling.

"no need to finish the sentence Jungwon,i know exactly what you mean"Enha said,the Prince smile painfully but replaced it with a bright smile.

"Oh,your hair clip is so beautiful"Sunghoon complemented making Sunoo smile cheekily.

"thank you,Sunoo gifted it to me"Enha sheepishly answered,the princes smile warmly.

"it suits you so well"Jay complemented,Enha blush at this but Sunoo pouted.

"please do not be so flirty with my lover"Sunoo grumble silently,the princes chuckled including Enha.

"we are just stating the fact"Jay said smirking,Sunoo huffed and look away.

"come on do not be a jealous kitten Sunoo"Jake teased then laugh when Sunoo glare at him.

Enha shooked her head in amusement,she's glad that they're finally back.

"as much as i love seeing you guys tease each other,i gotta go and YOU have to go too"Enha told them.

"alright,let us go brothers"Heeseung said then they bid goodbyes to Enha before heading to the big porch of the palace where the lunch is being held.

___________________
It's lunch time and the king,Queen Duhee,The kings concubines,the princes and Princess Gene are seated on the seats surrounding the long table.The maids start to serve the foods,the royals seems to be pleased just by looking at the delicious traditional foods.