Chapter 10

ENHA'S P.O.V

I was greeted by the Princes playing tag when i reached the garden,they look so happy though,i cleared my throat to catch their attention and it did catch their attention.Prince Heeseung,Prince Sunoo and Prince Jake look at me smiling while the other 4 Princes look at me blanky,what's wrong with them.

"i hope you are prepared"that's all Prince Niki said smirking at me,i gulp as the 3 prince who smiled at me earlier smirked too,i thought they're good maybe not oh no.

----------------------

"Prince Niki i didn't see anything here"I exclaimed as my legs are deep in the mud,we are here in the forest,Prince Niki said he dropped his necklace in the mud,oh and the mud is kinda deep it reaches my legs,i have muds all over my clothes and my face,i'm looking like a mess right now.

The 7 princes are a little  away from the mud because they don't want their clothes to be dirty,they're laughing at me probably because i look like a mud queen.

"how about you swim deep down"Prince Jungwon suggested with that they laugh more,i'm really pissed right now.

"how about you do it?"I spat at him,they stop laughing and Prince Jungwon glare at me.

"watch your mouth slave"He remarked,i rolled my eyes to him and continue finding the necklace,heck it's hard to find because it's not clearl i mean it's mud.

-------------------

It's been an hour and i still couldn't find it and i'm starting to think that they're playing with me but Prince Niki said that the necklace is expensive so i have to find it.

"Prince Niki can i just conti-"i cutted my own words because when i turn around they're not here anymore.

I scan the forest,it's dark now gosh i didn't even notice it's night because i'm too focused on finding that damn necklace.I continue looking around still in the mud but then i saw someone hiding behind a tree.

"Hello"i said but the person didn't answer then he disappeared,i start to panic.I immediately went out of the mud even though it's kinda hard.

"Prince Sunoo!,Heeseung!Jake!"I yelled,yes i only yelled the names of those who is a little kind to me.

I slowly walked,i'm getting nervous because of course it's night and i'm in the forest,no one knows what's going to happen next and to add,i don't know how to get back to the palace.

I'm so scared right now but i still walk hoping to find the path to the palace but i heard a sound,it seems like someone stepped on a twigs and it's getting closer to me.

"please god save me"I mumbled as tears began to fall down my cheeks,i'm afraid of dark.

"BOO!"someone exclaimed loudy holding my shoulders from the back.

"AHHH!"i shouted falling down,i'm in a deep shock right now,then i heard laughing.

"yo-your reaction i-is so..."Prince Jay stuttered but couldn't finish his words because his laughing is interrupting him.

"priceless!"Prince Sunghoon completed the sentence for him laughing loudly too,they all are.

I sob lightly and wipe the nostrils of my nose,i stood up.

"Stop laughing"I exclaimed to them but they laugh harder.

"Argh"I exclaimed again then walk forward attempting to leave them.

"are you sure you want to go there...i heard a lot of people died because they went that way"Prince Sunghoon told me,i stop walking and slowly went back to them.

"can we go home"I mumbled.

"sure we are quite satisfied by the show you made today you deserve a rest...for more shows"Prince Niki stated then they again laugh,but Prince Heeseung and Prince Sunoo just let out a sigh.

I stayed silent following Prince as they walk to the other direction,i guess it's leading to the palace,the other princes continue to laugh as they follow behind us.

I mentally remind my self that,this is just the beginning they're gonna torture me.

------------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘