Chapter 26

ENHA'S P.O.V

"wow what a wonderful sight"Me and Sunoo pulled away from each other as we heard a feminine voice spoke,startling us.

"Daeun?"Sunoo called in disbelief.

"well hello to you too Prince Sunoo"The girl who's name is Daeun said sarcastically as she bow down.

"Daeun it is really you!"Sunoo exclaimed loudly as he went to the girl and hug her,she hug him back while smiling brightly while me,i just stood there watching them,i had to admit i'm kinda jealous that she is hugging my lover but i know who she is so it's fine.

"yes it is really me,welcome back to me!"Daeun exclaimed excitedly too,she look at me while she hug Sunoo and smile warmly at me,i smile back as i continue watching them.

"I missed you so much Daeun"Sunoo said sadly,Daeun laughs.

"well i do not.Now please introduce me to this beautiful lady,your highnes"Daeun politely demanded,i blush at her words,i like her already.

Sunoo went close to me and put his arms around me.

"this is Enha,my lover"Sunoo told her proudly,Daeun gasp lightly looking over me and Sunoo,she smiled brightly and gently pushed Sunoo away from me.

"Hello Enha,i am Daeun!"She introduces loudly while she hug me,i awkwardly hug her back.When she pull away i let out a small sigh.

"I see you are inlove your highness"She  said teasingly.

"shut up you fool"Sunoo remarked while pouting but Daeun just laugh,i just watch them in amusement.

"have you meet my brothers?"Sunoo asked.

"yes but i rush here to see you when the other princes told me that YOU ARE WITH A GIRL!"She exclaimed excitedly then she playfully slap his arms.

"do not be violent you fool"Sunoo told her as he rub his arms.

"you guys are very close huh"I suddenly commented.

"yes we are my lady,but now that you are here,we are going to be bestfriend forever and ever!"She again excitedly exclaimed hugging me.

"you arw squishing her Daeun and do not move to much you just got healed"A voice spoke.All three of us faced the owner of the voice,Jay.He is with the 5 other princes and Nicholas who stare longingly at Daeun?,ok what the F is this.

"hi again my fiancee"Daeun greeted him,Jay frown as his eyebrows meet in disgust as Daeun called him,her fiancee,wait wait wait they're getting married?.

"No we are not Enha"Jay suddenly spoke,i look at them in confusion.

"you said your thoughts loud,my love"Sunoo told me,i then heard a bunch of gasp.

"LOVE?!"All the princes and Nicholas shouted.

"since when Enha?"Nicholas asked,Daeun look over him,probably wondering why he ask that.

"a couple of minutes?"I responded.

Heeseung,Sunghoon,Jay,Jungwon and Nicholas smiled at my response while Jake and Niki frown but cover it with a smile,Daeun is confused as she look at Nicholas.

"that is a great news"Heeseung exclaimed then hug both me and Sunoo.

"finally"Sunghoon commented.

"I am happy for the both of you"Jay said.

"i cannot believe it"Nicholas says.

"great"Jungwon shortly said.

"yes it is great,they are a cute couple but do you not miss me my fiancee?"Daeun playfully said while pouting her lips.

"shut up you fish,someone is jealous"Jay said looking over Nicholas who look away,Daeun chuckled and went to Jay and hug him.

"i do not care"Daeun says,i then saw Nicholas gritting his teeth as his jaw tightened.

"Lady Daeun can we talk privately?"Nicholas politely asked.

"and why would i talk to you?"Daeun sassed.

"just please let us talk"Nicholas pleaded,Daeun bite her lips stopping her self from laughing as she nod her head then they head out of the kitchen.I'm so confused by their actions wtf.

"what are they?"I asked,the princes snapped out of their own thoughts and look at me.

"They are together"Jungwon answered.

"together?...as in lover?"I asked again,they nodded in response while i,on the other hand is shocked.

"how-why did she call you her fiancee if she's with Nicho?"I asked in curiosity.

"you are so curious"Jake commented as they all chuckled,i playfully glare at him but he just laugh it off.

"we are indeed each others fiancee,my mother and her father made a deal that me and her are bound to marry each other"Jay slowly explained,i took a sit and listen to him.

"but we do not want to get married because we are just friends,Daeun and Nicholas is secretly seeing each other because her father would be really mad if he found out that her high ranking daughter is dating a royal guard but we are planning to do something to stop this stupid marriage"Jay stated.I was beyond shock to know this.

"She was just teasing Nicholas earlier because he has forgotten to send her a letter,she was upset by it and Nicholas hated it when she call me fiancee"Jay finished his explanation.

"that's-wow"I'm speechless right now.

"so that means that my and Sunoo's relationship wouldn't be approved?"I asked getting scared of the thought.

"Sunoo's mom is alot different from ours,she wanted Sunoo to find his love not arranged him to marry someone he does not love unlike our moms,they are greedy for power so they go match us with some ministers daughters"Sunghoon explained to me.

"I'm glad to hear that"I sigh in relief as i look over Sunoo who is blushing.

"how about we go to our gazebo and continue the talk there?"Heeseung suggested and we all agree.

----------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘