|Stuck On My Mind|

Start from the beginning

"See SJ, you out here thinkin' with yo dick. Issac white ass put you on you really trynna piss him off?" She questions assuming still that I'm fucking her.

I smack her finger down that was in my face. "Watch ya fuckin' mouth. Let Nay hear you say some shit like that and I won't be able to save you." I spit out.

Fear flashes in her eyes at the sound of that.

We was all young when we met somewhere in our twenties. First thing I knew is that Naomi & Issac aren't to be fucked with. In the streets there is a difference between money & money money. Most of the time street hitters ain't leaving the streets. But you see them? They made it to the high class of the drug game. Found a way to not only succeed in drug dealing but legally owning a company. Now that got them respect from so many places. Every country, white people, black people, hell all people. But there will always be haters. Motherfuckas mad about how they went about getting it. Even then ain't nobody and I mean nobody gone say shit to them.

Shit I was young and dumb. Couple years younger than them. Covered in tats and a record longer than the motherfuckin' dictionary. Wouldn't no jobs hire me. All I knew is my half brother got mixed up in some shit with some Mexicans. Some heavy ass shit that led him to crossing paths with Naomi. She was even more mixed up. Somehow she came out a winner in the end. She told me she swore on her life to Jesus that she'd forever owe Kendry. He had her back when nobody else did. And he told her that if he could he would've lived and made things different with his family. So she put me on, Issac treated me like family since Nay's his wife. And since then I've had their back and worked with them.

"Man I'm out." I stand up feeling her grip my arm. I snatch away. "Call me when you ready to let me see my daughter." And with that I dap my bro's up and walk out of the section heading out of the club and to my whip.

Soon as I hit the outside and I feel the breeze my eyes instantly fall on Tahani who is leaning up against what I'm assuming is her friends Jeep. Her friend in the front seat and she's outside the car with her back pressed up against it and one of her legs bent so that her heel is against the car. Her hair flowing in the wind, her dress hiking up a little bit exposing some more of her thighs, she bites down on her plump bottom lip a small smirk spreading on her lips and a little dimple in the corner of her lips appearing. "Next time check ya baby moms." She advices.

I mug her. "Ain't it past ya bed time lil girl? Head on home."

"Yeah okay," she laughs opening the car door pausing turning so that she's giving me a view of her ass. She looks over her shoulder at me. "You know where to find me." And with that she hops in the car.

I just smirk shaking my head. If that girl know what's good for her she'd run for the hills. Literally.

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

I eat some ice cream in the darkness of the kitchen. The only light coming from the light in the fridge that's opened. "What the hell?" Naomi exclaims turning on the kitchen light.

I raise my hand over my my head my eyes adjusting to the light. "My bad." I apologize.

"You good." She walks over grabbing a spoon and moving the huge bin of cookies & cream ice cream so that it's in between us both. She takes a seat at the island across from me. "What you doin' up niece?"

I sigh placing my face in my hands. I hesitate for a minute. "Ever since what happened I don't sleep the same." I admit.

"You miss partying?" She asks curiously with worry on her face.

I shrug. "I miss laughing so hard I can't breathe. Miss everything being so big and confusing that I can't focus on his face. The memories I mean." I say lowly.