"You're more than fine huh bunny" yoongi laughed after jungkook had put him down. Jungkook grinned cheekily.

"Tae and I thought of making breakfast for jin hyung. Would you uh like to help."

"You know how to cook?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I can cook simple dishes hyung" jungkook grinned like a child.

"Ok. I'm in" yoongi smiled at him. Jungkook nodded in approval and started walking away.

Yoongi turned his heels and knocked slowly on the bathroom door calling jimin.

"Jiminie. Open the door" yoongi called and received an 'its open' from other side.

Jungkook cooed hard on how yoonmin treat eachother and understanding.

He left the room. He is still a bit sleepy but he wanted to cook. So he was walking to the kitchen, he saw,

Tae walking cutely in pyjamas, half lidded eyes, a cute yawn escaping his soft mouth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tae walking cutely in pyjamas, half lidded eyes, a cute yawn escaping his soft mouth.

"Baby bear. Go to sleep." Jungkook walked over to him and held his hands attempting to walk in their room's direction but tae stopped.

"I wanna *yawn* help you" tae yawned almost dozing off.

"Lay down here. I'll call you when I want your help. Ok?" Tae nodded and jungkook guided him to a sofa and made him sit. And tae closed his legs. Jungkook kissed his hair and went to kitchen and assembled the required equipments and ingredients.

He sat on the couch waiting for yoongi so that they can finalize what to cook.

Tae mumbled some words and soon hopped into Jungkook's lap nuzzling his face into his nape. Jungkook dozed off unknowingly as a spread of warmth took over his body.

Yoongi and jimin came to kitchen and shook their head smiling as they expected they'd be asleep.

"I'll help you" jimin chimed brightly running over to kitchen but almost fell to the ground but yoongi held him. A spoon fell instead.

"Are you ok jimin? You can sit " yoingi reassured with a smile.

Jungkook was slightly conscious as he heard a sound.

"Aish! I'm fine yoonie." Jimin walked over.

Jungkook loved how domestic yoongi and jimin are. Looking over each other,even tiniest detail lovingly. Concernd over little things. Voice laced with lots of love. He smiled to himself and dozed off again not remembering breakfast.

"Or else do you want me to strap you on my back like namjoon's going to be doing soon." Yoongi joked.

Namjoom who was passing by, to get a glass of water looked at yoongi like this.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें