"Stop hurting yourself" looking up at her he squinted his eyes. "Please, stop hurting yourself" he stood to his feet and walked closer to her. He grabbed her face making her jump.

"What the fuck you see in me huh" he questioned staring into her eyes. "Why the fuck you with me ian shit but a street nigga who talk properly here and there so his girl won't think he another dummy out here" he roughly let go of her face. Her heart was beginning to quicken up but that wouldn't stop her from being there for him. This is something she wanted to do it was something she was going to do.

"The fuck" eye twitching, he chuckled. "Y-you just like them ain't it?" His smile vanished from his face.

"You gon leave me just like how they did huh what am not good enough? Why nobody don't wanna fight to stay on this earth for me huh" he said tears beginning to cloud his eyes. Hadiya was stuck.

"Why the fuck are you with me" his head cocked to the side as his lip slightly jumped.

"I'm with you because I care about you Tysheem and that's not going to change so you can fight me off or—or you can try to say all this to scare me but I'm not leaving you, ever" her voice cracked. She walked up to him and grabbed his face into her hands.

"I see you, Ty" she looked into his eyes. "I see you" she pecked him on the lips before putting there heads together.

"You don't get the chance to scare me away because right now you need someone to help you, you need someone to confide in and wipe your tears" he sniffed. "I will be that for you the same way you were for me"

"I need you, Diya" he said with so much pain in his eyes you could see how tired he looked and it hasn't even been a whole twenty-four hours. "I-I can't do this alone" she wiped his tears and grabbed the ends of his shirt, bringing it over his head. She brought her hands from his stomach all the way up to his chest. He grabbed her hand and gave her a look, shaking his head.

"Please" she breathed heavily, bringing her hand to the back of his neck pushing their bodies closer together. "Let me do this for you" he continued to look at her for a few seconds before his hand slipped from hers. She crossed her hands over her body and peeled her shirt off her body.

••

Now lining himself against her entrance he looked at her and she grabbed his face, kissing him. Just as she did that he slowly glided himself into her causing a gasp to fall from her lips. Her eyes began to move rapidly while he pumped in and out of her. They had to be as quiet as possible, which was hard for the both of them. Hissing, he bit down on his lip and put his hands into hers.

He was being very slow and passionate with his strokes. It was new for them.

"Open your eyes" he whispered. He pulled back out and slammed into her, making her mouth fall open. "Look at me" she did as told and squeezed their hands together. She stared up at him with low moans escaping her mouth. A tear slipped from her eye and he kissed it.

"Oh my—Ty please" she began to get loud as she could feel him getting a bit deeper, filling her up even more. He was literally digging into something she didn't think someone would be able to do. This felt good, too good. "Agh!" Seeing that she couldn't help herself he muffled her moaning by putting their lips together. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, moaning. Going harder and faster but keeping his strokes steady the headboard began to knock against the wall. Tysheem mentally cursed himself he couldn't hold his composure anymore. Unraveling their hands he put them in the crease of her legs and push himself farther than before.

"Fuck" feeling her walls and how well they swallowed every bit of him had him on the edge. Every emotion he had he was putting it all into her and this night. She felt every bit of it. Every emotion, she felt it. Head falling back her eyes hit the back of her head. "Shit" he groaned. More tears cascaded down her face as he digged into every inch of her body. With whimpers falling from her wet lips she wrapped her weak arms over his back, latching them onto his shoulders as they rocked back and forth.

"Tysheem" she called out his name feeling that tight feeling in her stomach. Her voice fell on deaf ears. Tysheem looked down, biting his lip, seeing her juices come in contact with his stomach. "Oh my god" she shrieked. He took his thumb and played with her clit, applying pressure.

"Say you need me" he softly rubbed over her pearl. "Say it" he groaned, feeling himself about to reach his peak.

"I need you, I-I need you" before he could nut in her he pulled out and came on her stomach. Both breathing hard he removed his arms from her legs and closed his eyes then opened them to look at her. He grabbed her face and she bit her lip looking up at him. They stared for a few seconds, moonstruck.