Yoongi almost shouted but Jimin's covered his mouth with his tiny hands so only muffled words were audible. Jimin found a dressing room and saw there were no one so he pushed yoongi in gently.

"Why the hell did you push me? Where am I? Who are you?" Yoongi was showering him with questions whole jimin was amused by that. He pushed yoongi onto a chair and luckily he found some rope so he tied yoongi's legs with that so the other wouldn't kick him anywhere.

"What the fuck" yoongi screamed as he was being tied at his legs too.

"Shh" jimin changed his voice and tone which came out sexier than expected. He was indeed proud of himself. He spread his legs wide and sat comfortably on yoongi's lap wrapping arms around neck loosely. Yoongi started squirming as a he was uncomfortable. Its basically harrassment but he didnt know the person.

Jimin pecked yoongi which made yoongi's eyes go wide under the blind fold and he tried to kick but it was of no use.

"What the fuck are you doing. Get of me asshole" yoongi practically yelled.

"No one would know Mr.Min~" jimin sang in a seductive tone but not his own voice so yoongi wouldn't find out.

Yoongi was acting on impulse and no one can deny it.

Jimin kissed again with an amused smile on his face. He thought of playing but looking at yoongi's face , he wanted to test if yoongi will kiss back or not.

He leaned in and kissed softly nibbling on his lower lip which made yoongi confused. But surprisingly yoongi started kissing back which jimin realised after a few minutes of kissing. He bit on yoongi's lip harshly making him bleed a little drawing few curse words from yoongi.

Jimin had a very visible frown on his face. He got up from his lap and stood close to the wall.

"What happened? Come on. kiss" yoongi provoked, which made jimin angry.

Jimin walked over and took the blind fold off  and stood far from yoongi with an angry frown.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and adjusted to the dim light before turning to his left to find jimin with that face.

"Jimin?" Yoongi acted shocked.

"Why'd you kiss back?" Jimin asked with a hurt look on his face.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm tied" yoongi gestured him.

"You co.could just punch them with your face" jimin blurted out dumbly.

Yoongi looked at him with a 'what' face.

Jimin pouted, death glaring yoongi.

"First untie me" yoongi demanded and jimin did with a huge scowl on his face.

Yoingi smirked before pinning jimin to the wall. While Jimin's expression hadn't changed.

"I knew it was you pabo" yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line making jimin confused.

"How?" Jimin asked eyeing him up.

"I tasted every inch of your body,darling. How can I not know your curves and most addictive,... your lips" yoongi stated licking Jimin's soft lips.

Jimin's emotion changed drastically from a frown to a very flustered one. His ears were turning red after cheeks.

"I know the way you move on me. Your touch. Your contact. I know everything very well" yoongi said against his ear licking his lobe making jimin shudder at the sensitive act.