Chapter 16 Part 3.2

"I'm glad to see you're awake, Star. Are you sure you're not experiencing any pain or discomfort?"

"No Mr Michael. I'm okay." Star assured looking to Mr Michael then her parents and Marco.

"Okay. That's good to hear. Are you aware of the cause of the headaches?" Star looked over to Mr Michael.

"Yes."

Star's parents and Marco looked over to Star with their eyes widened.

"You...You knew?" Marco asked, taking a step forward.

"Ya...I knew but I don't know why I'm experiencing it." Star explained, looking away. Marco furrowed his eyebrows and slumped his shoulders.

"That's why we want to find out."

Star whipped her head over to her mom, who was staring at her intently.

"It was difficult to calm your mind, but I managed to. I even had glimpses of what you're seeing," Star's eyes widened. "and...they were of Eclipsa..." Moon trailed off. Star shifted her eyes down. Mr Michael cleared his throat to break the silence.

"Sorry...I know it's not my place to be in this conversation. But...I have something to say before you get discharged..." Mr Michael trailed off as he looked over to Star and her parents. "I would like Star to not be heavily exposed about the Royal Butterfly's family history."

Everyone's eyes widened as they held their gaze at him.

"We all know that she would have those headaches because of it. I know that there are a lot of questions and history behind your family. However, long exposure or sudden discoveries can not only increase the chances of the headaches, but the magnitude it can have on Star and her health. Almost like what we experienced last night..."

Star shifted her gaze down and massaged her hands slightly, while her parents and Marco looked over to her with their eyebrows furrowed.

"I understand, Mr Michael, but we need to know why my daughter is experiencing them." Moon stated, standing on her two feet.

"Yes, I agree, Mrs Butterfly. A few short reads or so is alright, but not for too long. I do not want to be the one reminding this but, we might not be so lucky like last time." Mr Michael argued, eyeing her.

Moon softened her gaze and looked over to Star, who was frozen in place. Moon sighed and sat back down as River turned over and took her hand.

"Do you have anything that might help control the headache?" Marco asked. Mr Michael turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

"I may have some...but I do not guarantee its efficiency. After all, this is something beyond Earth's many manmade and natural creations." Mr Michael answered, looking back at him from his clipboard.

"That's okay. We'll still take it." Marco added.

Star lifted her head and stared at him.

"Marco. I have tried all of them before. It won't work." Star stared at him intently, while her parents looked over to her with eyes widen

"I know. But you may have had a misdiagnose. After yesterday, we might be able to -"

"What do you mean by "misdiagnose"?" Star eyed him, gripping onto her blanket.

Marco's eyes widened and looked away.

After a moment of silence, Star spoke up again.

"Listen to me, I have tried every one of them. It doesn't work. I had to use spells on myself." Marco whipped his head to Star.

"Why are you making this difficult, Star? You didn't experience or show the doctors when you were with Janna at the hospital. How can this be the same?" Marco raised his voice and glared back.

Star went bug eyed and loosen the grip on her blanket.

"Ya. I know about your visit with Janna. But they might have something for you now, and you don't want it?" Marco took a step forward with his fist clenched. "Do you really want to use your spells, which might backfire and harm you again!?" Marco shouted.

Star shifted her gaze and hung her head low.

Everyone else in the room was silent , shifting their gaze between Marco and Star. Marco let out a sigh and stomped out the room, pulling the door closed behind him.

Mr Micheal let out a sigh and shifted his gaze from the door to Star, who was still staring down.

"Ms Butterfly, despite being withheld crucial information that you had visited the doctors before for your headaches, he may be right that using spells on yourself can backfire and harm you, especially in the long run." Star bit her bottom lip and gripped her blanket. "Because we don't know why it is happening and that your mother had to use a spell on you, I advise you to take the pills." Mr Michael spoke sternly, watching Star tightening her grip.

He exhaled and flipped over a piece of paper from his clipboard.

"You need to take charge of your own health. Don't make others worry about you, especially when they want to see you well and alive." Mr Michael added, before flipping the papers closed.

Star relaxed her grip and slowly raised her head. She was met with Mr Micheal's half smile. She looked to her parents, who had one corner of their lips curled up. Star flashed a small smile, let out a sigh and sat up straight. She looked back at Mr Michael with a straight face.

"Okay. Please prescribe them for me."