On the kitchen,Sooyon handed the tea she prepared earlier to Enha as Enha is the one who'll serve it.Enha grab the tray with the tea pots on it and carefully deliver it to the porch,then when she arrived she pours a Green tea on the king,Queen Duhee and his concubines tea cup then she pours a regular tea for Heeseung and Princess Gene and then again,pours the other princes favorite tea's on their own tea cups,when she's done pouring she stepped out of the porch and excuse her self to Lady Soo saying that she'll be in her room as she's not needed anymore.

"Heeseung why don't you take the first sip"King Dehom said.Heeseung obeyed him and lift up his tea cup but when it reached near his mouth he smell something from it causing him to stop his movements.

"Gene how about you drink Sunoo's favorite tea instead of Regular tea,it's a herbal tea,you love healthy drinks am i right?"Heeseung made up an excuse,they look at him in confusion but he gave them a look of innocence.

"i guess you are right and i am getting tired of drinking the same tea"Princess Gene shrugs then signalled a maid to pour her Sunoo's tea.The princes take a glance to Heeseung in confusion when they notice he's not touching his drink.

"why are you not drinking your tea?"Queen Duhee asks.Heeseung nervously look at her and the tea.

"Do you not like it?here,let me drink it and you drink mine,you like Green Tea too"Queen Duhee offered attempting to grab Heeseung's tea cup,she is besides him so it's not hard to reach it,but before she could grab the tea cup completely Heeseung immediately grab it then gulp the tea down.Queen Duhee got startled by his actions.

"i apologize your majesty"Heeseung mumbled bowing.

"You are acting really strange son,let me have Regular tea too i miss sipping it"Lady Lee requested about to grab his tea pot.

"NO!"He shouted making them jumped on their seats.

"what is the matter with you Heeseung?"King Dehom barked.

"i apologise your majesty but i do not like sharing my tea to any one"Heeseung mumbled.

"then drink it,we are hungry now so you must drink the tea the way i wanted,by that we can start filling our stomach"The King firmly ordered.Heeseung took a deep breath,he can't disobey his father,a crown prince must drink the tea first,it's their tradition.He slowly gulp the tea and felt his insides burning but he keep it to his self.

"very well,now let us eat"The King said as soon as Heeseung finished his tea,they then start to eat but unfortunately not Heeseung.

"Your majesty i need to do a business in the restroom,may i go?"Heeseung asks for permission,the King narrowed his eyes brows,the ladies look at him in disbelief while his brothers looked confused.

"of course you may"The King permitted,Heeseung immediately walk away and made his way to Enha's room.

___________________

The maids are looking at him, wondering why he's on his way to Enha's room but he ignored them.He knocked rapidly at Enha's door as soon as he arrived,the poor lady got startled but still open her door.

"What the hell"She cursed when she was greeted by a pale Heeseung.

"what the hell happened to you?"Enha questioned worriedly letting Heeseung in.

"Hey tell me,why are you so pale?"Enha asks worriedly.Heeseung open his mouth to answer her but he start to cough blood.

"oh my god Heeseung!"Enha exclaimed loudly,Heeseung put his finger on her lips to shush her.

"T-the t-tea t-that you se-serve h-has a...a po-poison in it"Heeseung blur out stuttering,Enha gasp.

"we need to get you on the healer"Enha said with tears.

"no pl-please do not,m-my body can n-not ma-make it"Heeseung mumbled weakly only the get a weak smack on his head.

"don't say that idiot,i can't afford to lose another prince!"She helplessly sob.

"l-listen y-you stubborn girl,wh-who ever p-prepare t-the tea p-put a poison i-in it!"Heeseung weakly scolded while leaning on the wall of her room.

"Sooyon"Enha gasp in realization.

"i ha-have to go E-Enha,i w-will ma-make my way o-on the fo-forest.Y-you are be-being f-framed Enha"Heeseung confessed weakly,Enha can't do anything but nod her head.

"i will g-go n-now"Heeseung said but Enha stopped him and wipe the blood from his face.

"don't leave"She mumbled painfully caressing his cheeks.

"th-the p-poison has take over my body,it is s-sad to say this but,goodbye"Heeseung whispered,removing Enha's hands from his cheeks before stepping out of Enha's room.

____________________
DISASTER😥

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘