"Honestly, I don't want you... to leave me..." His voice sounded like a plead of wish. 
KGE gazed into his darkened eyes. 
She didn't expect his change of mood. 
She felt like he hid something else behind his wish.
He wished for her to stay, but he got more to explain.
KGE grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in her arms.
She could hear him sigh heavily.
She caressed his back slowly.

"What's the matter, Imino? Do you still feel hurt? I am truly sorry that I have hurt you and made you sad today." KGE choked. 

KGE couldn't think of any better questions nor words to say to him. She wanted to get rid of that pain and sadness in his heart. She needed to know what was it that makes him so sad now, although KGE realized that one of the causes of his pain and sadness, unfortunately, was her.
She cursed herself. 

Instead of answering his girlfriend's question, LMH kissed her face all over before he tucked his face in the curve of her neck and murmured, 

"I love your fragrance, baby... I love your scent... you smell so good..." He whispered desperately in between his inhaled.

KGE tightened her embrace. She could feel his anxiety, but she didn't know why. However, her intuition never failed her. KGE was so sure that something was bothering him. 

"Imino... What is it? Please tell me."
"Nothing...nothing to tell, baby..."
"Nothing makes you this... sad?"
"I am not sad..."
"You are not sad. Are you sure?"
"I am sure. I am not sad... I am too happy..."
"Are you worried about something?"
"I am worried that you can't stay."
"Don't joke on me, sanbaenim..."
"You're not a joke, baby... I don't joke either..."
"Jinjja?"
"I am sure, baby..."

He kissed her neck and inhaled her fragrance deeper. He couldn't get enough of her. She was his air indeed. The smell of her silky skin made him feels more alive. He craved of her for more and more that she made him drunk. He drunk for her beautiful and magical love. 

LMH became more aware of how KGE could be his death sentence. This girl had all his heart. He could die if KGE no longer loves him like today. Would she always love him like this? His head filled with worrying questions beyond his will. He couldn't control it. 

LMH really hated his thoughts. He should have believed in their bright and promising future together. But today's incident had got him more afraid and worried. It set him thinking that KGE could leave him whenever she wants to. He swore that he wouldn't be able to handle his heart when she did. This man named LMH would not be able to overcome his heart when that day truly happened. He might not be alive that day. LMH was sure about that. This love he had for her was nothing like the love he had had once before, and he knew it.
He was completely aware of it. 

"Imino... please tell me the truth..." KGE whispered as her fingers brushed his hair tenderly.
"I am telling you the truth, baby... I am too happy... I am over the moon!" LMH closed his eyes, enjoying her fingers brushing his hair.

LMH loved to cuddle like this with her. It felt too good to describe. He wanted to stay like this with her forever. He wished that the time was stopped so KGE would always love him like this. No less, just more.

"No... You're not... I've made you unhappy... Mianhae." She spoke with a tone of regret.
"I know you are sorry, baby... Gomawo... but I am happy." He chirped.
"I hope you are, Imino..." She softly whispered. 
"How can I not happy? You are here!" LMH tightened his embrace and squeezed her body gently to assure her. He looked up to meet her eyes and smiled at her.
"Yes... I am here..." KGE sighed; she tried to smile back.

LMH slid his face back into the curve of her neck before he said,
"Yes, you're here, baby. Thank you for this amazing surprise you did for me. You are extraordinary! Saranghae..." LMH rubbed her head while kissing her neck tenderly. 
"Nado... Neomu saranghae, chagiya..." KGE giggled softly.