82. Games.

I lay on bed as Clay is on his computer.

Something about the Dream smp and him being locked up in prison.
I don't hear what the conversation is about, but Tommyinnit is visiting him or something. I'm on my phone, patting patched who decided to sleep on my stomach as I lay on my back.

After a very long time he drops down next me to.
'Amelia?' He asks. 'Hmm?' I'm still looking at my phone as my other hand pats patches. 'Am I too full of myself?' I lower my phone at the question. 'What do you mean?' I ask. 'Like, is my ego to big?' He asks. I tilt my head as I look at him. Where is this coming from. His computer is still on. Minecraft showing. 'No you're not. Why are you asking?' I ask. 'Nothin.' He mumbles as he put his hoodie over his head and pulls on the strings to make his face disappear. 'What's wrong, hmm?' I ask as I lay my phone down to pat him. 'Well...' he starts. He peeks his eyes out of the hoodie. 'I know it's all for the video and the drama, but I keep getting told that I'm too full of myself and only care about myself and stuff. And I know, I know it's fun and games, but it kind of hurts to hear that repeatedly.' He says.

I give him a sad look. 'Come here.' I says as I spread my arm to make room. He shuffles his way up next to me and lays on his side, head forehead pressed against my waist. 'And, the Dream Smp was supposed to be a place where I could invite people and stuff. But they've been taking it over. And it's just a server, and it's good for video's, but it was my idea and something I started.' He says. I rub his back. 'It's okay.' I say. 'Everyone is acting mad at me. I know they're not really, but still.' He says. 'It's just a game. They don't mean it.' I say. 'No I know that, yet it doesn't make it easier.' He moves to lay his head on my stomach, forehead now against patches who makes a small sound in response.

He stays there for a bit before going back to his computer.

Today is a little colder and I know he likes hot chocolate, so I head down to make him some. I warm two cups of milk and melt some chocolate before mixing the two and adding some chocolate powder. I take the two mugs up with me and walk in through the already open door. He's talking so I quietly set the cup down. He grabs my hand right after I let the cup go and I kisses the back of it before letting go. He still seems a little upset. I pat his shoulder and want to walk to the bed, but my hand gets grabbed again.

He rolls his chair back a little and pats his lap. Getting the hint I sit down and lean back into his chest as I take a sip. It's warm and cozy. 'You, Tubbo, I don't care about any of you.' Clay says. I watch as he looks at someone and walks around a obsidian room. He occasionally sips his hot chocolate and hold me closer before going back to walk around in the game.

It goes on for a bit before they end.

I keep watching as he clicks out of the game and goes to discord. He chats with George and Sapnap before closing it and turning his computer off. 'Lets go out for dinner.' He mumbles against the back of my neck as his hands sneak around my waist. 'But I got all the ingredients for the pasta you like.' I say as I turn a little, trying to look at him. 'I know.' He moves back 'but you can cook that tomorrow, the ingredients will still be good enough.' He says. True, but I wasn't really planning on going out anymore. 'Let me buy you dinner. Let me treat you.' He says.

I shift in his lap, laying my legs over the armrest 'is this because of what you said earlier?' I ask. He shakes his head as he moves a strand of hair behind my ear. 'I want to take you out for dinner.' He says. 'Like....' he smiles softly 'like a date, yes.' He says. I look at him before hugging him 'okay. Lets go on a date.'