106.

I wake up by my alarm and get up, heading to the bathroom to get ready. I wash up and get dressed before heading out and down the stairs.

'Here.' Clay says as he hands me a plate with two sandwiches. I look up in surprise. By the breakfast, but mainly by the fact that Clay got out of bed to make it.

I smile at the sleepy looking man. 'Thank you.' I say as I kiss his cheek. He sits on the couch with me as I watch the 6 am news. Clay nods off to sleep next to me. After I ate I have to leave, so I get up and put lunch into my bag before walking back over to Clay.

'Clay?' I gently shake him 'hm?' He opens his eyes. 'Go back to bed, I'm heading out. Thank you for breakfast.' I say. I kiss his cheek 'love ya.' I say before heading out.

-after work-

I park the car and get out.
When I walk up to the front door, it opens to show Clay with a bright smile. 'Hey.' I say. 'Hey, welcome home.' He says as he kisses me. He steps aside to let me in. 'Alright adorable man, why are you being so nice to me?' I ask. 'Because I can.' He says. I take my jacket off and turn back to him as he leans against the wall. 'How was Work?' He asks as I wrap my arms around his neck. 'As usual.' I say. 'Hm, guess that's better then bad.' He says. 'Sure is.' I say as I hug him. I hum at his warmth.

'Christmas is coming up.'

I pull back to look at him. 'Already?' I ask. He nods.  'Do you have anything you want to do?' He asks. 'As long as You're There it's all good.' I say as I rest my face against his shoulder again. He mumbles something before pushing me back a little so he can look me in my eyes. 'What do you want for Christmas?' He asks. 'You.' I say with a goofy smile. He stares at me before biting his lip and looking away. I giggle 'shy?' I ask as I kiss his jaw. I move down to his neck and he lets out a sigh.

He picks me up and moves us so I'm between the wall and Clay. 'Are you hinting?' He asks in a lower voice. 'Hinting to....?' I ask. Seeing how I'm pressed against the wall with my legs around Clays waist, he doesn't really need to hold me up, so he moves his hands to my hips. 'What do you want?' He asks. 'Like I said as long as you're there, anything is fine.' I say. He looks at me for a bit 'I need something to go on.' He says. 'Stop talking about Christmas, it's Halloween first.' I say. 'True.' He says. He wants to step back to set me down but I wrap my arms around his neck again and cling to him. 'I need to recharge, let me stay close to you.' I say. Clay chuckles as he walks us to the living room. He sits down on the couch, me still in place.

'You want a blanket?' He asks. I nod my head before resting my forehead against the warm and soft skin on his neck. He wraps the soft blanket around my shoulders. 'Comfy.' I mumble against his skin before placing a kiss on the base of his neck.