5. Loud.

'Well, so they like me?'

I look at him for a second.
'No.'

The answer is obviously not true, but it's fun to mess with him. 'No?' He asks confused. 'Not really.' I say before I get started on eating dinner. He looks at me while staying quiet before going on with dinner too. We watch the show that he put on while eating.

'You know I was joking right.' I say. 'Yay.' He says calmly but a little happy.

'Do you approve...' he says.
'Hmm?' I hum while chewing and look at him. He's chuckling 'why would you ask her that.' He says. 'Cause she said that she would check if you were good with her mother senses.' I say. He lets out a laugh before shaking his head and turning back to the tv.

After dinner he cleans up both our plates and walks back in to head to the hallway. 'I'll be working upstairs.' He says as he opens the door 'alright, I'm heading to bed early, I have work in the morning.' I say. He nods and smiles a little 'alright, goodnight then.' He says before walking off 'night.' I mumble before taking a sip of my tea.

When it's ten pm, I head up and get ready for bed.
'Oh George~' I hear Clay say from his room. I frown as I hold my clothes in my arms, ready to take a shower. 'Come here~' I let out a laugh before shaking my head and getting into the bathroom. I thought he was going to work? I turn on my speaker and put on some music, turning the volume down enough so it can be heard in the bathroom, but it won't disturb Clay.

While in the shower I still hear Clay yell some weird things, making me laugh from time to time. 'Just tell me you love me.' Was the one that was the weirdest but funniest. He's definitely not working.

I head to bed and turn the lights off, putting on the alarm on my phone and putting it on the charger before turning around and closing my eyes. 'What?!' I sigh at Clay's loud yelling. I can't sleep like this. His voice goes through the walls as he talks and yells from time to time. His weird laugh makes me smile sometime but it's getting on my nerves when it already took 20 minutes of sleep.

I get up, squinting my eyes at the bright light in the hallway as I make my way to Clays room and knock softly. 'Wait a sec.' I hear him say before a chair moves and the door opens. I'm rubbing my eye as I look up at the tall man 'could you please be a little quieter?' I ask. 'Oh I'm sorry, of course.' He says back. 'Thank you.' I say before turning around and heading back to my own room.

It's not like I can't still hear him talk, but he doesn't yell anymore.

After a bit, I fall asleep.