101. Morning routine.

-Clay-

After she didn't answer the first time yesterday, I really thought she didn't want to be my girlfriend.

I lay awake next to her, watching her eye peek out above the sheets while the other half is hidden under them as usual. She's still asleep, and I decide to let her sleep for a bit longer. We can get breakfast till ten anyways.

I want to get out of bed to get ready, but when I move away I realize she's holding onto my shirt.
I smile as I look at her.
She really said yes.

I catch myself smiling like crazy and I chuckle.
She's something.

I manage to get her to let go of my shirt and I go to take a quick shower.

When done I wrap the towel around my waist seeing how I forgot my clothes outside the bathroom. I wipe the fogged up mirror and get started on shaving. The bathroom door opens and Amelia slips in without letting to much cold air in. 'Ame-' She wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me though I'm still a bit wet and I'm not wearing clothes. I clear my throat before I speak 'Amelia I'm not wearing anything.' I say.

I wait for her to say something or let me go, but it doesn't seem like either is happening. 'You asleep?' I ask as I move a bit.

'No.'
'Then what's this?'

She lets me go and looks up before down at the razor I'm holding. She takes it from me 'sit.' She says. She looks sleepy 'just don't cut me.' I say as I sit down on the tub. She gently holds my chin and moves me face whenever she needs to as I watch her. 'You know how to do this.' I say. 'Don't talk.' She says after she stopped the second I did. 'Yes, and I know how to get a tie done too. We had to learn it in college for some reason.' She explains. Is knowing how to do those things part of being a nurse. Guess so.

When she's done she cleans off the shaving cream that's still on and pats my face.
'You should have woken me earlier.'
She says as she cleans up the things. 'We have enough time.' I say. She turns around and leans down to kiss me 'I need to shower too, it's already nine.' I shrug. Even if we don't have enough time to eat we could take stuff with us and eat it somewhere else.

'Get in the shower then.' I tell her. She moves the shower curtain and gets in. When I can't see her anymore her shirt and underwear moves out behind it and the shower starts. I feel my face heat up 'I didn't mean you actually should!' I say.

'To late now.'
I chuckle at her 'could you please get my clothes for me?' She asks. 'Sure.' I head into the room and to her bag, getting a shirt and jeans. I blush when I have to get her underwear. What do I do? Does it have to match? Is one more comfortable then the other? I sigh as I look down at the things.

Black and black would be good enough right?

'I have some clothes.' I say as I get back in. She peeks her head out from behind the shower curtain 'what did you pick?' She asks. I hold up the black ripped jeans and gray oversized shirt. 'Oh that's nice, thank you.' She says as she disappears again.

I try to dry my hair the best I can and I get all my things together. When I'm done the shower turns off. 'Clay?' Amelia asks. 'Yeah?' Her hand pops out and she does grabby hands. I get a towel and hand it to her. 'Thank you!' I smile and head out.