60.

Its been a month, and I can't seem to take it anymore.

I whine at the aching in my chest, old little pains playing up.
I cry as I hold the sheets close to myself.
'Please.' I whisper before sobbing.

My father is going to find me here.
He's going to find me at moms place.
He's going to find me in my own home.

Nowhere to run.

No one to keep close.
Because the second I do,
This.

They'll be 4643 miles away.
Probable slowly forgetting they even knew me.

I fell asleep after that, but I wake up to knocking.

My head feels heavy as I sit up and Kim enters. 'Come with me for a bit. You've been in here for way to long. I sigh, knowing it's true. 'I need to go somewhere to pick something up. Join me on the drive there.' So I join along. It's been more then an hour of quietly watching the French landscape pass by. 'I don't get why you moves here of all places.' I say. She chuckles 'you know why.' Kim says back. I do, but still. France?

We arrive somewhere, me not having paid attention to where we are. Kim parks the car and heads out. So I get out too. I shiver in the cold weather. Emotions are a weird thing. How can they influence the body like this. I follow her into a big hall. 'Some inside market? Where are we?' I ask. 'You'll see.' Kim says.

'Mind your step.'

I quickly look at Kim after I heard the robotic voice. When we turn around a corner my eyes widen. The sound of people talking, a voice over the intercom. Stores and food places. People waiting in chairs. Police guarding the place.

The airport.

'What.... what are we doing here?' I ask nervously.
'You'll see.'

Before you knewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara