104. Interrupted.

Clay parks the car in front of our house.
I get out and run to Clay's side of the car. I throw myself at him, wanting a hug. 'Wow!' He says as he stumbles on his feet. When he regains his balance he hugs me back. 'What's this then?' He asks. I pull back a little, holding on to his arms and standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. When I break the kiss I smile at him. 'Thank you.' I say. 'What for?' He asks with a chuckle. 'For the trip, and for being you.' I say. 'Being me?' He asks. I nod as I smile at I'm again. 'I love you, Clay.' I say. He seems a bit surprised by the words but soon his expression soften and he cups my cheek, his big hand warm on my skin. He leans down.

'Hey neighbors!'

Clay groans as I huff. Clay backs away as Sierra and Arjen come walking up. 'How was the trip?!' They ask exitedly. I want to spent time with Clay now that he's my boyfriend, so I answer quickly. 'It was very nice! A surprise too, but we're very tired because of the drive.' I say. 'Oh, yeah we get that, get some rest then. We'll catch up another time.' Sierra says. 'Sure will?' I say as I quickly help Clay with the bags and hurry inside.

Clay chuckles as I close the front door. 'That's the second time they've done that.' I grumble. 'I know.' Clay says as he walks up. 'That's terrible timing! Didn't they see we were busy.' I pout. 'Busy making out? Or busy being a clingy couple?' Clay asks as he stops just inches from me. 'No, I was busy appreciating my boyfriend.' I say. 'Bet.' He says as he picks me up. I shriek as I wrap my arms and legs around him. 'Then let me love my girlfriend.' He says as he heads further into the house. I giggle as we stop in front of the door. Seeing how Clay is holding me up, he can't open the door. 'Sesam.' He says. I chuckle as I open the door. When I turn back to him I lean down to kiss him, both hands on each side of his face.

'Hey Guys!'

I pull back from Clay and turn as he still holds me. 'Alyssa?' I ask. 'What are you doing here?' Clay says sounding annoyed as he sets me down. 'I've been taking care of Patches and Pebbles.' She says as she takes a sip of the drink she's holding. I give Clay a look. 'But you knew we'd be back by now, why are you still here?' Clay asks. 'Geez man, good to see you too.' Alyssa says. I chuckle as I pat Clays arm 'I'll clean up the bags.' I say as I walk out. 'You two were ging to have sex.' I hear Alyssa say in the living room as I make my way up the stairs. 'Shut up you idiot.' Clay says back.

I sigh as I clean everything up,
Twice in one day.