8. Found out.

I get up to check on the food and steer  through the food.

Once it's done I text Clay that dinner is ready and he can come get some. A minute later he walks down the stairs. 'You know Sapnap?' I ask. He looks up in surprise as he puts food on his plate. 'What?' He asks. 'I heard you from upstairs while I was watching his stream.' His face gets red as he seems to freeze in place for a second. 'What?' He asks again, sounding a little nervous now. 'I've knowing Nick for a couple of years now.' I say as I get food on my own plate as well. 'You know Nick?' He asks. I nod. 'I've known him since high school.' Clay says. I hum as I set my plate down and turn to Clay as he pours some juice into a glass. 'So your work is streaming?' I ask. He accidentally spills some as I ask. 'You're the Amelia he talked about.' He says as he looks at me. 'Are You're the high school friend.' I say. We look at one another for a second before both chuckling and looking away. He goes to clean up the mess he made. 'Dream, huh.' I say as I pick up my plate and fork and stab a bit of pasta. He stays quiet.

'You didn't want me to know.' I say as I notice that he's looking away. 'I, Uhh...' he scratches the back of his neck. 'It's okay, I don't know anything.' I say as I start to walk out of the kitchen, but he grabs my arm. 'Could you not tell others? Please.' I smile softly as I pat his arm 'Why would I do that?' I ask. He lets out a breath 'thank you.' I nod and he lets me go.

I sit down on the couch and start to eat as I hear Clay make his way back upstairs.

I feel like I found out something I shouldn't have.
It feels wrong to know, seeing how he reacted.

After a bit I head upstairs to get my charger.
'Amelia?' Clay's voice is muffled by his door. 'Yeah?' I ask. 'Could you come here for a second?' He asks. I let go of my door and walk over to his. I open it a little and pop my head into the room. I've never seen his room, let alone been inside. 'Could you please get me a bit more food?' He asks. I chuckle and step inside. His room is surprisingly tidy. The white sheets on his black bed lay perfectly. No mess anywhere. Just a water bottle on his night stand. 'How much more do you want?' I ask. 'Doesn't matter.' He says. 'Alright.' I say as I take his plate. 'Thank you.' He says.

I head down and put the last bit of food on his plate before head8ng back up. '-knows now.' I hear Clay say while I walk down the hall. 'I don't think she minds.' He says. He chuckles before saying 'what?!' I set the plate down next to him 'that was all that was left.' I tell him. 'Thank you.' He says. 'Nice setup.' I say as I point at his pc. He wants to say something but stops 'She can't hear you Sap.' Clay says. I chuckle. 'Sapnap says hi.' Clay says as he looks up. 'Hey Nick!' I say back before patting clays shoulder and walking out.

As I do the dishes, I'm still surprised. How could I not have noticed before? He yells so much.
I sigh and look at my phone.

BestNap: I think I know too....

I laugh a little

You: bastard