7. Groceries.

'We need groceries.' Clay says as I'm reading on the couch. 'I know, I'm going in a bit.' I say. 'I can come with you if that's okay.' He says as he sits down next to me. 'Sure.' I say. He looks around the room for a bit before his eyes land on me again. 'Can we go now, I'm hungry.' I chuckle and lay my book down. 'Fine.' I say as get up.

We drive to a store nearby and head inside. 'So what is your favorite drink?' He asks as he leans on the cart while I walk next to him. 'I don't really have one, what about you?' I say. 'There's this really nice juice I found not too long ago.' He answers. I watch as he gets some things while I add on the necessary. We made an agreement on some things. He pays for groceries, I do the dishes and cocking. Seemed fair to both of us, but I still feel bad about getting anything but things we'll need for dinner. 'Do you not eat snacks?' He asks. I shrug. 'You should get some snacks.' He says. I look from his to the cart and then shake my head. 'It's okay.' I say.

From then on he grabs randoms things and asks if I like them, if the answer is yes, he throws it into the cart. 'Clay, it's alright.' I say with a laugh. 'You should get something for yourself, we made the deal.' He says. I sigh as he looks at me expectingly. 'Can we get ice cream?' I ask. He smiles brightly and quickly gets on his way to the freezers. He stops at the ice cream. 'Let me guess, you like chocolate ice cream?' He says. I shake my head no and I scan through what they have. 'What?! Chocolate is good!' He says a bit too loud. I chuckle 'I don't like it.' I say. 'You don't like chocolate?' He asks in disbelief. 'No I do like chocolate, just not in ice cream.' I tell him. 'You're a weird one, woman.' He says before looking at what they have. My eyes land on caramel, so I open the door and get the cold box out. 'Could have guessed that.' He mumbles as I place it in the cart.

We walk around for a while, looking through stuff that has nothing to do with food.

'Hey, Amelia, how do I look?' I turn around and burst out laughing as I cover my mouth. 'What the hell.' I say while laughing.' 'Well?' He has a child's pinguïn beanie on, making his blond hair stick out from underneath, and weird glasses. 'You're head is too big for both of those.' I say. 'But I look good, don't I?' He asks as he wiggles his eyebrows. 'Oh my god.' I say with a laugh. 'Sure. Lets say you do.' I say. 'Yay.' He says with a chuckle. He starts to walk on with the stuff still on 'Clay!' He stops and turns back to me. 'We're not heading on with you wearing that.' I say. 'Why not?' I sigh and walk over, taking the weird glasses off. 'It looks ridiculous.' I say as I put them back. He takes off the beanie as well.

After a long time we get back home and unpack.

'I'll be working in a bit, please text when dinner is ready.' He says. 'Alright.' He heads up, leaving the last two things to me. When that's done I get everything ready for dinner before sitting on the couch. My phone dings, making me look at what it was. A notification from Sapnap. He's going to stream. I open the notification and join the stream, hearing him great some people as viewers slowly join. 'Yeah, Dream and George will join.' He says. 'Oh Hey Aims.' Nick says as he sees my chat. I chuckle.

I watch as I head to the kitchen and set the phone down on the counter. I start to kook, and once I'm waiting for the pasta to boil, I sit down on the couch. 'No! Dream wait!' Nick yells on stream. I chuckle 'come here sapnap.' I look back to the open door that leads to the hallway that has the stairs. The guy called "dream" on the stream says it just two seconds later then what I heard coming from upstairs. 'No!' I hear from upstairs 'no!' I hear over the stream. I sit up straighter and look at the stream in confusion. Is that Clay? No way. I text Nick.

You: Nick, I think I know who that Dream guys is....