98. Surprise.

Im Working the night shift early Thursday morning before heading home. I know Clay has something planned, yet he's not saying what. He seems exited about it though. At least that's good.

When I get home to find the lights off and a big bag packed with clothes. I head upstairs and get ready for bed before heading to clays room. He's asleep on his back so I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder, enjoying his warmth.

'So you packed everything?' He asks as he puts his own bag into the back of the car. 'Yeah.' I say. He smiles and puts mine in as well. 'And you're not going to tell me anything?' I ask. 'Nope.' He says as he closes the door and gets into the drivers seat starting the gps when I get in too.

The drive takes long as Clay hums along to the songs, the early morning sun shining into the car and warming me. I nod off to sleep seeing how I only slept for three hours because of work.

Because of that I don't see where we are after Clay has parked his car after arriving.

'Amelia?' Clay asks as the door opens next to me. 'We're here.' He says. I blink my eyes open. 'Want to wait here? I need to get somethings done before we can go in anyways.' He says. I nod and he closes the car door again.

I take the time to wake up a little more while Clay goes away.
After a bit he comes back up and opens the door for me again. 'Need to leave the car here, we can take a bus to where we need to go.' He says as I get out and he heads for the trunk of the car. He gets our bags out.

I follow Clay around and we wait for a bus, when it pulls up I immediately notice where we are. 'Disneyland?' I say. Clay chuckles. I look up at Clay as we stand in the busy bus. He let me stand in the corner as he shields me from other people. 'What do you think?' He asks. 'Dis- Clay! What the hell? Do you know how expensive staying here is?' I ask. 'Well obviously.' He says as he smiles. 'You-' I huff as I'm lost for words. 'Just enjoy your time here, alright?' He asks. I looks at him, he payed for all this how the hell can I just accept that. 'But it's really expensive, and....' I stop talking as the bus stops.

Clay takes my hand and walks me out. 'I know what it cost. But it was my idea. I wanted to pay. So shush and just have some fun.' He says. I look at the man next to me before smiling and looking away.

We enter a high hotel and go up to the room Clay got for us.
He lets me open the door and I step into the room. It's bigger then I've seen before in a hotel and has a king sized bed. I can't help myself when I throw myself onto the bed, getting a chuckle from Clay.

After that I look in the bathroom for those tiny soaps and I squeal when I see that they have them. 'The hell was that?!' Clay asks laughing. I take them with me to Clay to show him. 'Look!' I say as I hold them out. He chuckles.

I put them back and walk into the room, Clay looking out of the window. I walk up and wrap my arms around him, hugging him, my face pressed against his back. 'Thank you.' I say. He turns in my arms and hugs me back. 'Lets have some fun together, alright?' He asks. I bull back a little and smile up at him.

'Alright.'