97.

In the evening Clay takes a shower while I put Tyler to bed. I walk around with him in my arms, softly humming a song. Clay watches me in the doorway and I do not notice. When I finally got him to sleep I turn back to the hallway but then I notice Clay. 'Creep' I say as I poke him in his side. He steps aside and let's me pass.

I get to Clays room and get into bed.
'You're adorable with a baby.' He says as he gets into bed as well. I already have my eyes closed and I hum in response. His lips gently press against mine before he backs away again, making me open my eyes. 'I'm lucky.' He says. 'That so?' I ask as I move closer before propping myself up on my elbows so I can look at him. 'Yeah.' He says as he meets my eyes. 'I don't think so.' I say. He raises one eyebrow 'the most beautiful and kind woman is around me every day. I've seen her holding a baby, I've kissed her. I feel blessed.' He says as he closes his eyes and seems pleased.

I lean down and kiss him before dropping down half on top of him. I snuggle into him 'you're right you are lucky.' I say holding my laugh. He snorts but stays quiet.

'We should have a baby.'

Clay chimes in after a long moment of silence.
'Pardon?' I ask blankly.

'Its cute.' He says.

'And how do you want to do that?' I ask. He shrugs. 'You know how that works right?' I ask with a chuckle. 'Oh I do.' He says on a low tone as he turns his head to look at me. I start to blush. 'Well.... I don't think so.' I say. He looks away 'shame.'