Chapter 67

He turned us around and pinned me to the wall. The kiss turned from passionate into lust from both of us. I made the decision that if the moment was there and I was ready I would let it happen. This is the moment, I put my arms around his neck and softly tugged on his hair. He put his hands under my butt and lifted me up as he still pinned me against the wall. He slowly left a trace of kisses down to my neck and I softly moaned. I felt him smile against my neck. He turned around and carried me to the bed. He dropped me down and hovered over me. "Are you sure?" He asked out of breath and I nodded as I reached in my nightstand and grabbed a condom. He smiled and kissed me again as I pulled him closer. I flipped us over and took off his shirt as I sat up. I could feel his boner and I smiled. "Mmm someone's excited." I said and he smiled as he flipped us back. "Damn right I am. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this, I love you so much." He said and I blushed as our lips smashed together again. He took of my top and bottoms as he got up. I sat on my knees on the bed and took off his belt while still kissing. He pulled down his jeans and took off his socks before putting me back on the bed, this time under the covers. He laid down next to me and we kissed again. I rubbed his boner through his boxers as I softly bit his lip and a small moan escaped his lips. "Glad to know I can make you feel like this Captain." I said softly. "Oh you just wait for how I can make you feel." He said and gave me a small kiss before pulling my panties off and going under the covers. I gasped as he spread my legs and felt his tongue going over my clit. I bit my lip as I tried to stay quiet. He sucked on my clit before pushing his tongue inside me. I tugged on his hair as I was enjoying the pleasure. He moved back to my clit as he moved his hand under my back and opened up my bra while sucking on my clit. I arched my back so I could take off my bra easier. He climbed back up and kissed me again and I smiled. "I can do that too Captain." I said and pulled down his boxers before flipping us over. I moved down under the covers and I placed my mouth around his member. I heard him gasp as I made sure to make it a bit wetter by licking around it softly before putting my mouth around it again and started to move my head up and down as I sucked on it. I felt his hand grab my hair as I felt his body tense a little as I used my hand as well, I put it under my mouth and held his member just tight enough around it and started to move a bit faster. He gasped again as he pulled me back up. "I want you." He said and I smiled. "You can have me Captain." I said and he pulled me higher before flipping us back over. "Damn it turns me on when you call me Captain." He said and I bit my lip. "Good." I said as he opened up the condom and put it on. He started kissing me again, he hovered over me and slowly went inside me. We both gasped and he thrusted slowly in and out. I bit my lip trying not to moan as he went faster, I put my legs around his waist and pulled him closer as I put my hands on his back and kissed him. He kept going faster and I gasped. "I-I'm-" I said and he nodded. "Cum for me baby." He said as he went even faster, he covered my mouth as I got closer and closer and I scratched his back and moaned into his hand. He slowed down and took away his hand. We both smiled and I flipped us over and sat up straight right away and he gasped as he put his hands under my butt. He helped me as I moved up and down while leaning on his chest. "Holy crap." He said and bit his lip before flipping us back over. "I love you Nina." He said softly between some heavy breaths. "I love you too Steve." I said and we both smiled as he started to move a bit faster again and kiss me. It turned into passionate sex as he kept moving onto the same pace. "I-." He said and I nodded. "Me too." I said and he went a little faster as we both reached our climax at the same time as we covered each other's mouth and moaned in each other's hand. He slowed down before he slowly pulled out, he dropped down next to me and we both tried to catch our breath. "That was-" he said and he grabbed my hand. "Amazing." I said and looked at him as he kissed my hand. "Okay 1 sec, I'll be right back, I need to use your shower." He said and kissed me softly before walking to the bathroom. "How about I join you." I said and he turned around and looked at me for a bit before walking back. "Trust me we'll need another one then." He said and I smiled. "No problem." I said and grabbed another condom out of the nightstand before walking to the shower together. As we stood under the shower we washed each other and started kissing. I felt his member against me and smiled before biting his lip. "Oh Captain, you're really excited already." I said and he moaned softly as I grabbed it softly and moved my hand up and down. "You have no idea, what you're doing to me." He said as he grabbed the condom, he quickly put it on and lifted me up. He pinned me against the wall and slowly lowered me onto his member. "I have to warn you. This will be lust sex." He said and I moved close to his ear as I locked my legs around his waist. "Take me Captain." I whispered and I gasped as he lowered me faster. "You asked for it." He said and started to move me up and down while kissing my neck. I rested my arms on his shoulders and tugged on his hair. He traced down kisses to my breasts and softly sucked on them. As he lifted me a bit up he quickly made a hickey just under my left breast. I chuckled when he lowered me again. "Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. He started to move me up and down really fast and I gasped at how deep he went. I started kissing down his neck to his shoulder and placed a hickey on his shoulder. He moaned when I was done and slammed his lips against mine. We didn't have to say anything as we both knew we were close to our climax. We moaned against each other's lips and I leaned my forehead against his as we both tried to catch our breath and smiled. "To be honest I didn't think I had it in me to have lustful sex let alone in the shower." I said as he pulled out and placed me on my feet. I felt my legs shaking. "That is not gonna work." I said and laughed as I held onto him. He laughed as well as he took the condom off, he cleaned his member before turning off the shower. He dried us off before carrying me to the bed. We laid down in bed together as he handed me his shirt. I put it on and we both put on our underwear before spooning. I smiled and turned around so I can face him. "You're amazing Steve." I said and he smiled. "So are you Nina, I love you so damn much you have no idea how much I would do for you." He said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. We cuddled for a while before falling asleep together.