Chapter 9

We arrived at the car showroom and I walked in and looked around "Uh... sorry miss we only sell expensive cars." The salesman said from across the room. "I know." I said back and walking further, knowing Tony will walk in soon. "Well... do you have the money tho?" He said arrogantly just as Tony and Peter walk in. "Yes she does." Tony said angry while walking towards me. "Oh uh... mister Stark I-I'm so sorry I didn't know she belonged with you." He said turning red out of embarrassment. "Even if she wasn't you don't talk like that to customers." Peter said and the man looked annoyed at him. "Dad can I also buy new clothes? The ones I got from mom's house are what she forced to wear and they're not who I really am." I whispered to him and he just nodded and smiled. I smiled back and walked further until I saw THE car I wanted. "This is the one." I said and lit up at the sight of it. "How much?" Tony said angrily to the man. The man quickly walks over to us "that one is $30.000 sir." He said and Tony looked at me and smiled. "We'll take it." While he is paying for the car Peter and I wait outside. "Why do you need new clothes?" Peter asked and I chuckled. "This." I said while moving my hands up and down towards me. "Is not me if you want to find out first what I'm really like I would say come with me to the mall as well." I said and laughed. "Sure, fine by me." He said and I smiled. Tony came outside "Let me call Happy for you, to drive you around till the car is ready, okay?" Tony said and I nodded. "How long will that be?" I asked. "Not long he called around right away to find the car and the car will be here in 3 hours. Here is some more money for the clothes, just buy a whole wardrobe." He said and gave me another $1000 before kissing my forehead and leaving. Peter and I wait patiently for Happy. "So weird that you're my mentor's daughter he whispered to me and I chuckled. "So weird that you're Spidey." I whispered back. In the distance I saw Happy driving towards us. "Hey kids." He said and we got in to the car "Hey uncle H." I said and smiled at him. "So it turns out those things on my shoulder blades... they are wings and they're now fully grown. Also I moved into the compound and dad bought me a car." I said as we drove towards the mall. "And all of that in a few hours, huh?" Happy said and I smiled excitedly and nodded. "Usual routine?" Happy asked. "First of all it is always your choice and so second of all up to you." I said, Peter cleared his throat in the back. "What is the routine?" He asked nervously. Happy chuckled "Ever since she was old enough to go buy things for herself I came along and carried all her stuff and no she didn't give it to me as a spoiled brat, she doesn't want to give it to me at ALL, I just rip it out of her hands." He said and Peter laughed. "Yeah that sounds like Nina." He said and I smiled. We arrived at the mall and unsurprisingly Happy decided to come along so we walk store in and out to buy all the clothes, shoes and accessories that I need to swap with my current wardrobe.

Before:

After: