Chapter 38

*A few nights later*
I was laying in bed and I kept hearing a voice in my head. After hours of just turning the whole time and playing with the bracelets Tony made for me so I could move freely, the voice got louder. "Желание. Ржавый. Семнадцать. Рассвет. Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на Родину. Один. Товарный вагон." I heard in my head. "STEVE!" I yelled and he woke up quickly. "It's time." I said as the voice kept saying it over and over until I was completely taken control off. I just stood there emotionless staring in front of me "Repeat the mission." The voice said in my head. "Kill the Avengers." I said and smirked. I looked next to me at Steve and smiled evilly. "You're first Captain." I said and tried to attack him, which I of course couldn't because of the cell. "I'll be back." Steve said and ran off. "YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!" I yelled after him as I kept trying to get out of the cell. After a while of trying I got more angry. I kept kicking the glass which just wouldn't start breaking. "OH MY GOD LET ME THE FUCK OUT I WILL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!" I yelled and started to kick harder.

Tony's POV
We were all watching the live camera footage of Nina as she rages. I leaned forward with my hands in front of my face. "ARE YOU SCARED OR SOMETHING? COME ON, LET ME OUT AND FIGHT ME!" Nina yelled while looking straight in the camera. "What do we do now?" Nat asked and I just stared at my daughter. Everybody started mumbling and talking at the same time. "SHUT UP!" I yelled as I got up. "We need to trigger her to get out of it." I said and looked at Steve. "You triggered her last time." I said and looked at the table. "As much as it hurts me to say this, go do what you do best and bring my babygirl back." I said as I dropped back down in my chair, Steve nodded and walked out. We saw him walk in at the cells on the cameras. "Nina calm down." He said softly. "Ohhhh, look who came back after all." Nina said and laughed. "I must say I was a bit sad when you left, I was enjoying my view." She said as she sat down on a chair still looking straight into Steve's eyes. "I can't watch this." I said and walked out. Nat walked after me. "We will get the real Nina back, Tony." She said and as I turned around I saw Bucky walking towards the cells. "Oh no." I said and ran after him.

Nina's POV
"This is not you Nina." Steve said and I smiled. "You're right! I'm Soldier 4576, AKA Super soldier." I said and smirked. Someone walked in as I was about to say something else. "Nina stop." He said and I smiled "Oh look metal man came to join the party." I said and clapped. "Bucky leave, I got this." Steve said and Bucky walked closer. "No you don't, I know what she is going through, you don't." He said and I smiled. "Oh, you love to kill huh?" I said and walked up to the glass. "No Nina, you're being controlled. He said as he looked at me and I started laughing. "Right okay." I said as I wiped away tears from crying. "Bucky, leave now." I heard Tony say and I turned around. "Oh look at that, old daddy dear decided to cone to the rescue." I said but he ignored it and pulled Bucky away with him. I looked back at Steve. "Oh what a shame, it's just you and me now." I said sarcastically and looked at him. Steve looked up at the camera. "Tony open the cell, I'm going in." He said and looked back at me. The cell opened up and he went in quickly. The cell closed and he stood really close to me. "You won't hurt me." He said moving even closer. "Yes I will." I said stepping backwards. He kept moving up to me until I stood against the glass. He put his hand against the glass right beside my face. "No you won't." He said and lifted my chin up. "What makes you so sure about it?" I said while fighting the brainwashing in my head. As I was about to lose the battle, Steve kissed me passionately, at first I didn't kiss back but he kept going and I regained control over my mind and body. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. When we pulled back I leaned my forehead against his. "Steve?" I said softly and a tear rolled down my face. "Welcome back beautiful." He said softly as he pulled me into a hug. We just stood there a bit like that before I slapped his arm. "Why would you do that, you could have been dead." I said and slapped him some more. "Because I knew you would be able to come back." He said and laughed before giving me another kiss. "I love you Steve." I said and he smiled as he cherished my cheek. "I love you too Nina." He said as we looked each other in the eyes. "Can we call for Bruce? I just remembered something." I said softly and he nodded. "Bruce, please come here." I said while looking in the camera. I turned back to Steve and hugged him, I was on the same height as his heart and it calmed my nerves down. "Are you okay?" Steve asked and I nodded. "Just tired and a headache." I said when Bruce walked in. "Are you Nina again?" He asked unsure and I nodded as Steve and I walked up to the glass. "I remembered something. They injected small chips in my head, that is what makes it possible for them to control me." I said and looked up at Steve before looking down. "You have to take them out as soon as possible." I said and looked back up at Bruce. "Basically I mean now." I said and looked into the camera, knowing that my dad is sitting there. "No is not an option, it's the only way." I said looking back at Bruce and he nodded. "I'll go get everything and we'll do it in here, just in case." Bruce said And I smiled at him as he walked away. "Stay with me?" I asked Steve and he kissed the top of my head. "Of course, I'm not going anywhere." He said as Tony walked in. "Captain, get out I need to talk to my daughter." He said as ge opened up the cell. "No dad, Steve stays here, I need him." I said with fear in my eyes. He looked at me, then at Steve and then back at me. "Fine, for the procedure we have to take off the bracelets cause they can cause the machines to not catch all chips." He said and I nodded. "Do it after I'm under, just in case." I said and he hugged me. "I'm so happy you're back and so proud of you." He said softly and kissed my forehead as I smiled. "Thanks dad." I said as he looked at Steve. "And we will have a word later." He said before walking out, Bruce came back with an operation bed and all the equipment. I laid down in my belly and place my face in the hole. Steve kneeled down so I could see him. "You got this." He said and smiled. I felt a needle go in my arm. "I love you." I said as I fell asleep.